New Ewallet Check This Out

diamondale

Banned User
PABnoaccred
PABnononaccred
Its called moneyline wallet and i couldnt believe the low fees they charge this is great. Any deposit amount in the wallet is 1.39 thats it! why pay between 8% and 10% for other wallets when you pay this very fair price.Also withdrawals this i loved only 10.00 up to 1000 dollars over 1000 only 50.00 any amount.NOW IM SAVING THAT 8% TO 10% TO PLAY MORE.Before if i had a 1500.00 withdrawal it was 150.00 this place i only pay 50.00 cant go wrong with that. And if i split it up 2 withdrawals at 750.00 thats only 20.00. You deff need to check them out im so glad i did. And payout is great. :thumbsup: Im not getting payed for this all i would like is a THANK YOU

I think i will stick to using moneybookers and Neteller, at least you know what you get. And i will more than happy pay what ever charges they have.
And all bad things ive heard Moneyline, does not make me think twice!, seems a bit silly this post. Im danish and yes have problems with writing english proper sometimes. But must admit i have problems understanding your post proper.
But have heard bad things like they double charge your bankaccount, people making withdrawals where they fail and or get charged etc...

No Warranties

The information on this site for services provided is offered by G E, S.A. to the customers of moneylinewallet.com for processing only, G E, S.A. or moneywalletline.com do not guarantee the quality of the merchandise or services purchased by any merchant using our system. All materials, information and content given on this site are provided on an ‘as is’ basis with no warranty of any kind, implied or expressed, relating to the usefulness for a particular purpose, quality that is satisfactory or implied warranties of use thereof, or not infringing on any other use. Information provided is for informational use only, is subject to change without notice, and should not be used or taken as a guarantee, warranty, commitment, or condition offered by this site and we assume no responsibility or liability for any errors or inaccuracies thereof.
:eek2:

Not really nice either...... but good luck to the ones who follows our friend here :cool:
:axeman2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back