New Buzzluck Slot

weplant

Dormant Account
Anyone try the new buzzluck slot 'Enchanted Beauty'? If so, what are your thoughts...
I took the 110% deposit bonus and tried..What I don't like is that there is a .50 additonal bet for the pyramid, on the other
games with the pyramid the side bet is .05...This one hits in 30 spins though...I still rather have the .05 for the 300 spins.
I ususally play 1.00, so that makes it a 1.50 per spin..A little steep..As you go through 100.00 in no time.
I will probobly give it another try..I did hit the bonus round a few times, but small wins...Good luck..

Nifty29

Dormant account
Anyone try the new buzzluck slot 'Enchanted Beauty'? If so, what are your thoughts...
I took the 110% deposit bonus and tried..What I don't like is that there is a .50 additonal bet for the pyramid, on the other
games with the pyramid the side bet is .05...This one hits in 30 spins though...I still rather have the .05 for the 300 spins.
I ususally play 1.00, so that makes it a 1.50 per spin..A little steep..As you go through 100.00 in no time.
I will probobly give it another try..I did hit the bonus round a few times, but small wins...Good luck..

Ummmm......just like other ones, you can change the jackpot bet with the arrow buttons.

I agree though...it sucks. The free spins involve a wild on first and last reel that don't even expand, so they're almost useless.