Netspend website - Out to lunch?

winbig

Keep winning this amount.
Is it just me, or has Netspend's website been down for hours every day for the past 3 or more days during lunchtime hours (ET)?

This is getting ridiculous. I'm waiting on an ACH and have no way to check to see if it's came in yet or not, since I don't have my phone registered with them.

Sometimes the main page doesn't even come up and I get the message below, but today the main site comes up just fine but when I go to log in, I get:

Our Website is experiencing technical difficulty and will soon return to full functionality.
For immediate assistance, access Anytime Alerts by texting these codes to 22622:

* BAL - Check your balance
* LAST - Get your last 5 transactions
* 5-digit Zip Code - Find closest reload location

or contact Customer Service by email at customerservice@netspend.com or by phone at 1-86-NETSPEND.

And if you call to check your balance, you're charged like 50c or whatever. :mad:

I been in it all day. Something must be wrong with your ISP. Because I was paying bills with it today.

Even this afternoon?

Nah, it's not my isp, or the site wouldn't load at all or there would be some sort of errors. The page I was led to was being redirected by NS's web server itself.

I've emailed them about it, but haven't gotten a response yet - imagine that. :rolleyes:

no its not ur isp its been that way here to for the last 4 days. will go down and maybe if i,m lucky will be back up in 5 to 6 hours. but they have been having prombles for the last month or so. caz you can,t load ur card at aces caz they tell me the site is down soooooooo.

It was doing that to me too.....but others (i was in 3dice chat) got in no problem....idk why it only seems to affect some and not others......:mad:

Then a NODE is down.

A node is where all the cables HUB together to certain destinations.

Like a big spider - the legs all come into the body - then go out.

So - those that use let's say for example, the PA node - and the PA node is out on legs that go to Mexico - then people using the PA node can get elsewhere BUT not to Mexico.

It happens also that too many users using the node during certain hours can cause the same log errors.

So - it's is POSSIBLE that some people can get to a site - and others cannot.

Here's an ALMOST sure way to get in:

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Try that - bookmark it and keep it near and dear.

Luck to ya.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back