netspend visa- 5.00 FREE!!!!!!!!

wow, this has to be the rudest board around
i will keep promos to myself

Cmon Christy! You've almost made it through the initiation process. :thumbsup: Actually, everyone here but me is very nice when you get to know them. Frankly, if I had known that you were a 34 yr. old female from the start, I probably would've bought 10 of those cards from you. As it stands now... I have to backtrack and kiss your ass for awhile until you find the heart to forgive me before I can start putting the moves on you. Oh!... and that pm you sent me! You were too nice in it! :)

tim, I could care less about the 5 bucks. just figured I would let you know.
No reason to PM you that message.
good luck today :thumbsup:

"All the money in the world won't buy the most precious thing you should hold in your heart... love, respect and your dignity"..(jmz)

Christymv I hope you don't thing i'm Rude
I'm a very kind type of person.
Hey your Birthday is almost here too.
June 1st
Happy Birthday Christy
And that day is a good one for me as well.
22 Best Years of my wife and for me to be Married that long I must be a great person.

Happy Anniversary Early Bingo!
You Go!!
Any guy or gal that can stay married for that long ... has to be a saint!
You surely are with your sould mate.... many more to you both!!
and congrats early!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ;)
Thank You Thank You
Yes you got that right a saint! lol
Two people have to communicate and have trust in each other and lots of Love to make it work.And besides that I am in Nursing and the wife works at the Police dept.Opposites attract that helps too.And she has to much pull I would be put in jail fast lol
Thanks for the best wishes
Tom

Hi Christymv today is your Birthday

Hey your Birthday is almost here too.
June 1st
Happy Birthday Christy
And that day is a good one for me as well.
22 Best Years of my wife and for me to be Married that long I must be a great person.
Hi Christymv today is your Birthday
Happy Birthday :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back