Netent pulled out from Canada on Videoslots.... sad day

shaltar

It happenned tonight. I knew it was supposed to be like this but man... I'll miss Netent game so much specially DOA....

It happenned tonight. I knew it was supposed to be like this but man... I'll miss Netent game so much specially DOA....

Are you sure? Is there a specific date and time they will stop being available, visible and playable?
I never received any notice.

I just logged in to Videoslots and took a spin on DOA and it works for me at this moment.

Connie

Are you sure? Is there a specific date and time they will stop being available, visible and playable?
I never received any notice.

I just logged in to Videoslots and took a spin on DOA and it works for me at this moment.

Connie

I was on stream had some problem during the night playing netent games.... And at one point not able to load any of their games... . I asked support and they anwered me that we were block now... so don't really know what to think of it... I'll ask Dan about it but netent clearly stated that they were pulling out from Canada so.... I guess it's hapening...

Odd, they still work in Ontario. I guess they haven't gotten to us.

Oh well, if it's over then I'll have to make due with other companies. We never were supposed to play Net Ent anyway.

I just tested this on DOA with my last 93 cents. I now have 3 cents, but I was able to play.

I think I would have had a breakdown if I'd finally got a wildline with only playing 9 cents, 27 cents is as low as I go.

If we do lose Netent at VS, I expect we would at least get an email informing us.

I just tested this on DOA with my last 93 cents. I now have 3 cents, but I was able to play.

I think I would have had a breakdown if I'd finally got a wildline with only playing 9 cents, 27 cents is as low as I go.

If we do lose Netent at VS, I expect we would at least get an email informing us.

Yeah that's why i asked Dan about this... When i contacted Custumer support the first thing they asked me is are you from Canada? I said Yes then he said Netent don't allow canadian to play their game anymore..... Still waiting for a confirmation from Dan

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back