NETeller/Weekends

Simmo!

Moderator
Staff member
Mornin all

Just a quickie: i'm new'ish to NETeller and all seems ok. However, i normally get my winnings back from the casinos i play the following day, but if i play Friday or Saturday, i dont see it til the following week. I know i can't xfer money from my online bank account to NETeller at the weekends but thats a (UK) bank thing - ie: they're crap. But is the winnings xfer back to NT a NETeller thing or because the banks used by the casinos not operating at the weekends? Or am i playing the wrong casinos ;)

Cheers

Simmo!
 

Macgyver

Dormant account
PABnononaccred
I've used NETeller for over a year and a half now, with no problems whatsoever, so I'm a big fan.

I have, though, gotten paid on some weekends from casinos. I'd have to say that if you're not, it's on the casino's end and not NETeller's. :thumbsup:
 

Simmo!

Moderator
Staff member
Macgyver said:
I've used NETeller for over a year and a half now, with no problems whatsoever, so I'm a big fan.

I have, though, gotten paid on some weekends from casinos. I'd have to say that if you're not, it's on the casino's end and not NETeller's. :thumbsup:
Cool. Thanks for the reply Mac :)
 

player101

Dormant account
I have used Neteller since PayPal stopped handling gambling transactions. I have received payments on weekends on a few occasions - but it is very rare. I can not even remember the last time it happened.
 

thetest32

Non-Gambler
The thing is most casinos like to check that a withdrawal should be honoured before processing (i.e. have you wagered enough for the bonus, have you charged back, do you have ID on file etc.). So withdrawals are manually checked before the withdrawal to Neteller is processed. However, most admin staff at casinos (back-end staff) only work week days. As such, since no one is there to check your withdrawal at weekends, you rarely see a deposit to Neteller from casinos at weekends.

Now most casinos do have 24 hour / 7 day customer support, but at weekends there really is a reduced staff in operation.

B.
 

Simmo!

Moderator
Staff member
benroles said:
Now most casinos do have 24 hour / 7 day customer support, but at weekends there really is a reduced staff in operation.

B.
True though certain casinos are better than others. Cooks and Casino Kingdom are excellent at getting back at Weekends weheras the UK ones never respond til Monday. But then thats the difference between USA work ethics and the UK - we're lazier ;)
 

GrandMaster

Ueber Meister
CAG
Simmo! said:
True though certain casinos are better than others. Cooks and Casino Kingdom are excellent at getting back at Weekends weheras the UK ones never respond til Monday. But then thats the difference between USA work ethics and the UK - we're lazier ;)
Captain Cooks and Casino Kingdom are registered in Cyprus, I don't know where their support staff is based. Casino Kingdom stiffed me once, so I won't ever go back to these casinos.

Among UK casinos Ladbrokes has good customer service, 32Red (based in Gibraltar, so it is not really UK) is probably the best, while William Hill is notoriously bad.
 

sw2003

Dormant account
GrandMaster said:
William Hill is notoriously bad.
According to who? I played there multiple times and they have never given me any trouble! I always get my money within 24 hrs. They also have physical betting shops in the UK.

What is the source of your info?
 

Simmo!

Moderator
Staff member
sw2003 said:
According to who? I played there multiple times and they have never given me any trouble! I always get my money within 24 hrs. They also have physical betting shops in the UK.

What is the source of your info?
I think you'll find GM is referring to their support. Which is a bit crap - very slow to respond and after 6 months, multiple chat sessions, bug reports etc, they still haven't got my account working (after a disconnection problem)...so i gave up on them and play Littlewoods.
 

GrandMaster

Ueber Meister
CAG
sw2003 said:
According to who? I played there multiple times and they have never given me any trouble! I always get my money within 24 hrs. They also have physical betting shops in the UK.

What is the source of your info?
I know they have betting shops, I never said they did not.

The source of the info is myself. I e-mailed CS in February. No response, so I tried again. Still no response, so I sent an e-mail to the casino manager. I still waiting for a reply. On another occasion I phoned CS, and their reply was, slightly paraphrased, "sorry, mate, we haven't a clue".

See also
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
.
 

Simmo!

Moderator
Staff member
GrandMaster said:
On another occasion I phoned CS, and their reply was, slightly paraphrased, "sorry, mate, we haven't a clue".
My personal opinion is that the Bookies see the online casino side as a bit of a side-item. Set it up and let it get on with itself. Ladbrokes is similar - no frills, slow support response (obviously not dedicated to the casino). I think this will change in time though. But for now sports betting is the "core" business.
 

lanidar

Dormant account
This is part of a reply from an email that Neteller sent me.....

It's not a NETeller thing -- we're 24/7. However, many sites do not process on the weekends and do weekend batches on Monday. Others will include Saturday but not Sunday. Questions of this nature should be confirmed directly with the operating site -- this information can usually also be found in their terms and conditions.
 
Top