Neteller scheduled maintenance Winter 2010

ergopro

Dormant Account
PABnononaccred
I guess someone pulled the plug as it's still down...

30 November 2010 04:00 GMT - 06:00 GMT
8 December 2010 03:00 GMT - 05:00 GMT
14 December 2010 01:00 GMT - 05:00 GMT
16 December 2010 03:00 GMT - 05:00 GMT

Earlier on today the website was saying 1.00 to 13.00 GMT- looks like that will be the time - although of course now the lead says its operating and the link site has taken down any indictaion of time but claims not available temporarily.

Typical neteller arrogance and disregard- If they can send out endless promos for there somewhat suss competitions would it have been that hard to send out an email advising of a 12hour shutdown,

As well as the website not working the mastercards are "closed for business" as well. Kept getting an error message when I tried to draw cash at an ATM

Cheers
Colly

I wonder if they come back online today..
The fact that they stopped giving a time indication says it all..

4 hours scheduled, 12 hours down now and counting.:mad:

Neteller are usless when it comes to scheduled down time it always runs way way over the estimated time. They have more "scheduled" updates and downtime than any other money based site that I know off. So crap its funny, took them hours n hours to get it back online on the last outage. So frikking frustrating and you get nothing but lame responses from the reps!

Neteller are usless when it comes to scheduled down time it always runs way way over the estimated time. They have more "scheduled" updates and downtime than any other money based site that I know off. So crap its funny, took them hours n hours to get it back online on the last outage. So frikking frustrating and you get nothing but lame responses from the reps!

They are STILL trying to push their Net+ Mastercard as a "viable alternative" to using cards supplied by the high street banks.

In the style of that Scottish comedian Frankie Boyle:-

"Our Net+ card is a better way to shop both online and on the high street" - No it's not

"We are the best provider of fast and easy money transfer services" - No you're not

"With Neteller, you have instant access to your funds 24/7" - No we don't

"Join us today" F*** off

(Tuesday nights - Channel 4, VERY adult indeed!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back