Neteller must be totally over U.S. customers closing their accounts

I told you all several times that you were not going to get your money from Neteller.

Think about it for a second... How can Neteller possibly send any gambling money into the US now?

If Neteller were to send another gambling dollar into the US they would be breaking the agreement they they have with the DOJ and breaking the US law, again... New charges would be filed and those folks in jail or waiting for trial would truly be screwed.

If your in the US and still have money in Neteller... YOU BEEN RIPPED OFF!

I know its hard to believe that your own government has helped to rip you off but it's the truth.

The DOJ ( Alberto R. Gonzales ) does not care about you or your 'dirty' gambling money...

The US DOJ believes that you losing your 'dirty' gambling money will teach all you morally degenerate gamblers a lesson...

According the US DOJ, your all probably terrorists sympathizers and supporters anyway...

Until you have card hold facts, please stop stirring up fear in players by posting this type of stuff.

As of now all of this is 100% speculation.

They'll be facts once it's confirmed that nobody is getting their money.

I believe it's a definite possibility. Everyone is already aware they may not get their money, so why stir up more fear?

If they wish to survive this, they will pay everyone. If not, they will no longer hold any trust over their other customers. They'd be in deeper shit than they already are if they don't pay their USA customers.

I want to get people stirred up.

I want people to write and call their Congressman and Senators.

That is the only way we are going to get our money. Sitting around waiting till some asshole in the Neteller management decides to make a statement, is NOT going to help recover our money.

If people aren't stirred up by now, I doubt they will ever be ;)

True that waiting around for Neteller to do something isn't going to do anything, but on the other hand, hounding them won't do anything either; besides tying up more resources of theirs that they could be devoting to other things - like processing withdraws...:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back