Neteller fee

itsover2014

Hi All

Just a bit of advice and a moan. I played at all Irish and they use euros which is fair enough.

I had a nice withdraw of around 1100 euros to my neteller, and when it finally came was shocked to see neteller charged me 4% so over £46 to receive the money based on the current exchange rates.

Disgusting imo, will never be using them again for anything foreign. 46 quid pissed away for nothing! Sorry for the moan but wow!

Hi All

Just a bit of advice and a moan. I played at all Irish and they use euros which is fair enough.

I had a nice withdraw of around 1100 euros to my neteller, and when it finally came was shocked to see neteller charged me 4% so over £46 to receive the money based on the current exchange rates.

Disgusting imo, will never be using them again for anything foreign. 46 quid pissed away for nothing! Sorry for the moan but wow!

It would be a similar amount in, if you had withdrawn to your bank or debit card. everyone charges exchange fees

My bank would charge 2% they say. I know it’s not a massive difference it just came as a shock as usually my withdrawals are smaller. I will use my card in future if I deposit there

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back