NETeller ex exec Lefebvre also pleads guilty

Mousey

Ueber Meister Mouse
Meanwhile, patience is wearing very thin over at the Neteller Customer Coalition after this latest missed "deadline" for resolution of the frozen US customers' funds.

Many members are now discussing taking legal action against Neteller.

Understandable. Today's NETeller press release is a great example of 'how to say absolutely nothing in 300 words or less'.

jetset

RIP Brian
Meanwhile, patience is wearing very thin over at the Neteller Customer Coalition after this latest missed "deadline" for resolution of the frozen US customers' funds.

Many members are now discussing taking legal action against Neteller.

Is it true that shills have infiltrated that NCC message board as 911 alleges?

sdaddy

Meister Member
Is it true that shills have infiltrated that NCC message board as 911 alleges?
I can't say whether or not that's true, but I haven't been keeping up with all the messages posted there either. In any case, it wouldn't surprise me if Neteller was closely monitoring the NCC's activity.

Stanford

Dormant account
I can't say whether or not that's true, but I haven't been keeping up with all the messages posted there either. In any case, it wouldn't surprise me if Neteller was closely monitoring the NCC's activity.

I think some of the posters are shills. You see the post that it is all the fault of DOJ and Neteller has no choices. I tend to discount those posters.

Stanford.

lots0

Banned User - troll posts - flaming
Neteller and the DoJ are liars

Neteller stopped my transfer of funds BEFORE the arrests of their founders, then blamed it on the DoJ. I have posted about this before, there was collusion on the part of Neteller and the DoJ BEFORE and then after the arrests.

I would not believe anything Neteller or the DOJ say about this, both groups are proven liars.

If you have money that has been stolen by Neteller or the DOJ (like me) just write it off, your never going to see your money again... Uncle Alberto has it now and he is NEVER going to give that stolen gambling money back to the rightful owners because the rightful owners are lacking in morals. (According to Uncle Alberto and the DoJ)

Uncle Alberto should just keep all the money he stole from us and use it to bring his grandparents, Uncles and Aunts, Nieces and Nephews into the USA (illegally), just like his dad did when he came here illegally with Alberto's mom who was already eight months pregnant with Alberto when she first set her illegal foot on American soil...

sdaddy

Meister Member
I think some of the posters are shills. You see the post that it is all the fault of DOJ and Neteller has no choices. I tend to discount those posters.

Stanford.
I see what you mean now. I'm reading a post today that says suing Neteller would be "foolish" and to just keep waiting indefinitely. This has shill written all over it.