NEED HELP! Skrill Verification Email Not Arriving

Harry_BKK

Closed Account
Hi all,

got the below dreaded message when trying to log in as the email with the code never arrives.

Tried some remedies that saw other CM members getting the message somehow, however, to no avail. Skrill support will probably need another year to answer my email. :rolleyes:

Anyone with a solution for this? Thx

1574999023180.png

No, can't change it to have the code sent to the phone as I can't get into my account settings.

Pressing "Send new code" after the first 15 minutes have expired it displays for the first time "Code sent", but still no email :(

1575006513407.png

Hi all,

got the below dreaded message when trying to log in as the email with the code never arrives.

Tried some remedies that saw other CM members getting the message somehow, however, to no avail. Skrill support will probably need another year to answer my email. :rolleyes:

Anyone with a solution for this? Thx

View attachment 118547
Maybe you need to "SOW" Skrill wallet. :)

Have you tryed to withdraw :lolup::p

Do you have the phone app? Did you try it?

OK, I got in via the mobile APP as I could opt for sending the code to my mobile.

However, I still get the same "code sent" screen when I try to log-in on my laptop. Cleared cookies etc. Plus, I cannot change any settings on the mobile app, so no chance to activate mobile instead of email for messages.

Tried to make a deposit at VS via mobile, didn't work either as I get the same "code sent" screen when I hit on send payment. :(

Result: Still none the wiser. :oops:

Checked spam.

I use Outlook, hence, any spam is going into the designated Junk Email folder. Also checked in a browser to make sure.

They have a Facebook page. You could try to send a private message there.
I did that when I had problems with Neteller and they did respond.

This is weird as I can select to get the verification email OR a code to my registered mobile phone number.
I can select this when logging in to my account.

And yes Skrill is fine WHEN it works, to get support is a nightmare.
I am a Skrill VIP and can call their dedicated VIP number, but the agents always sound like they have no interest in your issue, they sound down and depressed, like they must have the worst job in the world. :oops:

This is weird as I can select to get the verification email OR a code to my registered mobile phone number.
I can select this when logging in to my account.

And yes Skrill is fine WHEN it works, to get support is a nightmare.
I am a Skrill VIP and can call their dedicated VIP number, but the agents always sound like they have no interest in your issue, they sound down and depressed, like they must have the worst job in the world. :oops:

I was able to select that when I tried on the mobile APP, but it does not offer it on the laptop.

Skrill is useless in customer service. Emails usually 2 - 3 days to get an answer. :(

I have had the same issues with skrill 2 days ago , sending verification sms that expires after 15 mins , that doesn’t arrive till 20 mins later , so request more and then keep entering the wrong code when they suddenly all arrive at once..

So went the email route , and same problem , emails took an eternity to arrive .

This was to authenticate a new payee out of the account .

Got there in the end by logging in through a browser instead of the app , which then didn’t ask for any authentication extra.

So I think they have been having general technical issues this week .

It's the seasonal gremlins doing the rounds across all sectors it seems. Much like RBS' Online Banking being kaputt intermittently, as well as general lethargy using online services! We should all go back to analog now and bring down the power!

But hey, so much for technology eh.

"The future is bright. The future is f*cking shite"

-everyone

It seems that unfortunately I can log in to these rip-off merchants' site

Works here aswell now.
When i tried earlier it just said "Something went wrong, try again or contact us"

I thought Skrill was a pretty good option when it comes to fees and such.
Maybe it differs depending on where you are from?

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back