Question Need bank account for new online poker site

Douglas Hogan

Dormant account
Hi Folks,
Can anyone give me some advice on where to open a bank account for processing deposits & withdrawals for a new online poker site? Are there any people on the site that deal with this? Apparently it's not easy to get this set up? Site operates out of CR. All above board, not targeting US markets.

Rgds
D

Hi Folks,
Can anyone give me some advice on where to open a bank account for processing deposits & withdrawals for a new online poker site? Are there any people on the site that deal with this? Apparently it's not easy to get this set up? Site operates out of CR. All above board, not targeting US markets.

Rgds
D

EH? If you're in the UK, take photo ID and wageslips/utility bills to any high street bank, they'll open one in minutes and you'll have a debit card a few days later. All banks in the UK will accept deposits and w/d's to gaming sites. Surely you know this already?

Yes, indeed he does re-reading it.
These aren't just chucked willy-nilly at anybody, and applications will be checked thoroughly.
I would open merchant accounts at Neteller and Moneybookers.

Hi,
Yes, I'm talking about a merchant account.

Rgds
Douglas

<snip>

Perhaps the thread title needs editing to 'needs new payment processor'. OP would get more replies I'd suggest.:)

Secondly, you need to ASK the Admins/Mods before you post any links here - it will likely get you labelled a spammer otherwise, and the link will get edited out forever. Lastly, if you are savvy enough with online gaming to open a site, then you will have heard already that Skrill and Neteller are the biggest and best payment processors. In fact, I am already believing this is badly disguised spam and will inform the Admin. now.

spam.jpg

Last edited:
Hi,
Yes, I'm talking about a merchant account.

Rgds
Douglas

<snip>

I was waiting for the link ;)
Well, anyway, if you are legitimately asking, definitely Neteller, load money with the method best suited to you, fees aren`t that horrible.
Btw why not playing at Pokerstars or some place well known?

Hi,
I just put the link up to the site just to clarify that I was talking about a merchant account and not as an account to play with. I'm happy for the mods to remove the link, the site is only in testing anyway.

I actually mean bank account, not payment processor. There are many, Skrill, uKash, Neteller, etc, am aware of all of these. But I've been told actually opening up a bank account in order to interface with these processors can be a headache, hence the original question. Thanks for the interest and responses so far, nothing that really addresses my question though... :)

Rgds
D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back