Need a prayer please!

Very sorry to hear this. I really hope all the best. And yes lots of prayers sent. Hope your husband gets a speedy recovery.

Stay strong and positive, Michelle, and let that energy flow to your husband. The doctors can do a lot but the human body has the ability to fight off virtually any problem, in order for that to happen a positive attitude is a must.

Best of wishes to you both.

Aw choc, you have had so many worries in the past few years.

Kevin is a strong dude, and he will be okay.

Brain tumours sound awfully scary, but very often they are operable, and really better than some things that can't be taken away quite so easily.

The heart surgeries are routine stuff at this point for someone in otherwise good health.

I won't pray, because that's not my bag, but I am rooting for both of you.

First off Thank you! your kind words got me through today, Now for the good news... He will be coming home soon, Mri showed no stroke no tumor.

He does have some blockage however the cardiologist said its OK for now and they will watch him close- let him heal and get stronger .

Now he has what is called A Fib ( its the electrical wring of your heart) many people have this however he has a very bad case. The doctor showed me on his monitor his heart will beat 2 times then the next 4 times will be all together and very fast. It just wants to race. They are gonna try medication first- to try and slow heart to even pace- he will be taken 4 pills daily. If this does not work then there will be other options to pursue. So knowing this I know no matter what we can handle it. Lets just get him home and strong. One day at a time and we will figure it out. Weekly Dr. appointments to monitor him we can do that - its better then weekly visits to a cemetery. Never want anyone to feel the way I felt the last 3 days.

And again THANK YOU !!!!!!

Glad to hear that the result of the medical checks has been so generally better than you feared, and that your husband will soon be home.

A friend of mine had an attack similar - although not as severe - as the one you describe, finding himself a little dizzy and frightened by what appeared to be his heart running out of control and very fast.

He's been taking pills every morning for that, cholesterol control and hypertension....for the last ten or more years, and with sensible eating he has had no further trouble, so the prognosis is good for your husband.

Nice to relax a little after your 48 hours of such extreme stress!

Very sorry to hear of the scare to you and your husband. I see things are looking up which is great to hear! Best wishes to you both.

First off Thank you! your kind words got me through today, Now for the good news... He will be coming home soon, Mri showed no stroke no tumor.

He does have some blockage however the cardiologist said its OK for now and they will watch him close- let him heal and get stronger .

Now he has what is called A Fib ( its the electrical wring of your heart) many people have this however he has a very bad case. The doctor showed me on his monitor his heart will beat 2 times then the next 4 times will be all together and very fast. It just wants to race. They are gonna try medication first- to try and slow heart to even pace- he will be taken 4 pills daily. If this does not work then there will be other options to pursue. So knowing this I know no matter what we can handle it. Lets just get him home and strong. One day at a time and we will figure it out. Weekly Dr. appointments to monitor him we can do that - its better then weekly visits to a cemetery. Never want anyone to feel the way I felt the last 3 days.

And again THANK YOU !!!!!!

Please make sure he takes his meds!
I hope your husband will recover and also hope the meds will help. Best of luck to you both.

I wish him a speedy recovery and congrats for taking this into public looking for peace and rest for your husband and your soul. it is indeed a better way to pass the problems with people support. experienced medics and a good amount of luck and this will be only a bad dream :thumbsup:
as for this [qoute]Remember no matter what just hug the one you love today because you just never know.[/quote]
i miss all the ones i love, all going to work for a better life outside the border because of this financial putrid crisis but you can bet i will do as soon as holidays are coming. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back