Naked aggression!

jetset

RIP Brian
NAKED AGGRESSION AT PARTYPOKER WORLD OPEN!

It's going to be hard to concentrate at Catwoman's table

The Russian poker ace Catgirl may be doing some bare-faced bluffing at the $576 000 televised Party Poker.com World Open competition this week, as five of the worlds top poker players face each other across the felt in an $8 000 buy-in poker challenge with a significant reward..

The 23 years old Russian player was due to celebrate her birthday - and confound her opponents - by playing poker in her Birthday Suit - totally naked bar a few Swarovski gems. But at the last moment Channel Five television put a ban on the nudity, so instead the Catgirl will sport a sensational body painted outfit to keep her honest.

Opposition at this TV poker table could not get any tougher; players in this heat include, Dave 'Devilfish' Ulliott, Surinder Sunar, Liam Flood, World Series of Poker Europe Runner Up John Tabatabai, and Ian Woodley.

This heat of the World Open is going to bring a new dimension of glamour to TV poker, which can often be dominated by not quite so attractive male poker faces. Who wouldn't want to watch the flushing face of the Devilfish as he tries to get a read on Catgirls body language, then tries to bluff this lady in the buff?

Catgirl said, Ive played poker for two years now and have had a lot of success in high stakes cash. Poker is about entertainment as well being a very serious business, I want to go forward as a professional player, so why not give the world something to talk about?

"There is a lot at stake, but I want to have some fun and if it is my lucky day, then the skys the limit. I am grateful to my (Pokertrillion.com) sponsors for giving me this opportunity, and I am playing to win.

Andy Pyrah, C.E.O of Pokertrillion said: Catgirls heat is like a whos who of poker, shes going to need to have all her talent on display if shes going to take down this table. Lets just hope the likes of Flood and Devilfish dont decide to go topless!

The Party Poker press release rightly opines that whatever the outcome of this historical event, spectators are sure to see a lot more of the Catgirl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back