My youngest child...

Brooklyn

Dormant account
Today is the 1st birthday of my youngest child. I've had 3 kids birthdays in 3 weeks phew! Anyways I wanted to just share that I am a little sad that my baby is not a newborn anymore :( He is walking all over the place, and he weighs as much as my 2 year old.

All of my children are angels, and since I physically cannot have anymore (not that I would really want another) I just thought it would be nice if they could stay small forever.

Happy Birthday to My Nicky

;)

Today is the 1st birthday of my youngest child. I've had 3 kids birthdays in 3 weeks phew! Anyways I wanted to just share that I am a little sad that my baby is not a newborn anymore :( He is walking all over the place, and he weighs as much as my 2 year old.

All of my children are angels, and since I physically cannot have anymore (not that I would really want another) I just thought it would be nice if they could stay small forever.

;)

Happy birthday, Nicky!!! Sounds like it's time to fire up that machine, again, Mom! The Guinness Book record for the most prolific mother ever is only 69 children*, no time to slow down now! :lolup:

* The first wife of Feodor Vassilyev (Russia), gave birth to 69 children. In 27 pregnancies between 1725 and 1765, she gave birth to 16 pairs of twins, 7 sets of triplets and 4 sets of quadruplets.

For comparison, over a lifetime, the record is 420 kittens for a single mother cat with the record for most kittens in a litter being 19. :eek:

:)

happy b-day to nicky. i know what you mean i have 5 and my youngest tristen who has downs just turned 2 last month and is just a handful i look at him and don,t see my baby anymore:( and i was just told today that i,m going to be a grandma again. gezzzz it sucks to be old lol.

;)

Happy birthday, Nicky!!! Sounds like it's time to fire up that machine, again, Mom! The Guinness Book record for the most prolific mother ever is only 69 children*, no time to slow down now! :lolup:

She cannot have childrens anymore. Happy Birthday to your Nicky btw :)

Y0u seem t0 like the end 0f summer ;)

I'm glad I d0n't have little 0nes anym0re, t00 much w0rk!!!

I enj0y my 20 year 0ld.

Happy Birthday Nicky!!!

Happy 1st Birthday little Nicky!
~T~
poohgangfirstmylar.jpg

Expired Image

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back