My view of London 2018

Tirilej

Still a Lady
CAG
MM
I know you all are expecting some pictures from the meeting last week. Last year I took over 100 pictures so by then I had many to chose from. This year, no matter what gotie is saying, I hardly took any. Just 37 and almost every one was blurry.
Yes I should have brought the speedlight but I was a bit lazy and didn't want to risk losing it.

I made a few in black & white as a way of trying to save them. I hope the victims won't kill me :p

I will also post pictures in this thread from the rest of the days. I believe you will find the quality of those a lot better. It will take a few days more though.

Great pics! Nicely done and thanks for sharing.

Ok I couldn't made my mind up if I would post any more pictures but decided to do it anyway. If anyone wants to see them then they probably will be happy, since they are always just hiding in my computer otherwise :)

I will split them up in four posts and three different cathegories. I hope you'll like them.

Last edited:
Awesome photos Sara!! You have a real talent! :thumbsup:

We should be installing a new Gallery plugin sometime this week or next where you will be able to organize your photos (or screenshots) sharing them with your friends - everyone - or whomever. I'm sure you will like it. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back