My vacation

Absolutely gorgeous! Thank you for sharing this part of your world with us. This will probably be the only way I'll ever get to see that part of the planet. :thumbsup:

Good looking sheep that one I must say!!!

you can tell she looks after herself- good body and all. You must be having a great time with all those ladies around.

Errr, I think rainmaker said "One sheep and his home" LMAO

ohhh I love that one with the water....I want that one for my desktop wallpaper!!!

I can send you the original picture if you would like to have it. Just send me a PM with your mail adress :)

Yeah same_old, they are local prostitutes dressed up in sheep`s clothing :p

So...I am home from my vacation. Just wanted to thank you all for your nice comments in this thread.

I will end this thread with some photos from today :)

Do not tell my mother that I had to jump over a safety fence to take this picture :oops:

SSL11415.JPG

For some strange reason, I found these eggs a bit fascinating

SSL11403.jpg

Rolling Stone

SSL11268.JPG

Welcome back rainmaker,

Thanks for the pics, you may have inspired a few of the members here to drag out their dusty old backpacks. :thumbsup:

Lots happening in the industry to keep you busy now you're back :)

Welcome back! :)

Looks like quite the place! I'm mainly Scandinavian and always wanted to visit that area, will definitely keep that town in mind if/when I get the chance.

Welcome back rainmaker,

Thanks for the pics, you may have inspired a few of the members here to drag out their dusty old backpacks. :thumbsup:

Lots happening in the industry to keep you busy now you're back :)

Yeah, a lot of things happening these days. Especially for you guys at Centrebet. Sportingbet agrees to buy you up, and now it looks like Ladbrokes will buy Sportingbet. What a mess :p

Hey rainmaker, you were doing some fishing - just wondering what kind of fish are in there, and did you catch anything?

Yes, there were many places to fish. You have the rivers where you most likely will get trout or salmon. The fjords around is saltwater with all of the common species available up in the North (a lot of cod). The mountain lakes will most likely give you a trout or perch.

We did a lot of fishing, but really did not have any good luck. We got many small fishes but nothing worth eating, so that was a bit disappointing.

Last edited:
Yes, there were many places to fish. One has the rivers where you most likely will get trout or salmon. The fjords around is saltwater with all of the common species available up in the North (a lot of cod). The mountain lakes will most likely give you a trout or perch.

We did a lot of fishing, but really did not have any good luck. We got many small fishes but nothing worth eating, so that was a bit disappointing.

hope you had a good time. Those pictures were something else. not too many places like that to compare to here in the states. i could see myself hanging out at that destination for a few months

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back