My talented dog!

chayton

aka LooHoo
webmeister
PABnonaccred
CAG
I just thought this was funny. My dog likes chewing his toys to shreds, I was busy yakking and then I realized he'd been chewing a hole in his ball. I took it away from him and went to throw it away, and I looked and said, "OMG he made Africa!"

talentedsm.jpg

:lolup: Which is pretty good considering he failed geography. So now I'm wondering if he would have done the whole globe if I hadn't interrupted?

So all those hours watching NatGeo weren't wasted after all. :)

And isn't he gorgeous! Give him a hug for me.

The only thing that Jake makes is a mess, he's a great dog but he loves to tear things apart. Fortunately it's his own stuff he tears up and not ours! And the hair, oh my God...here's a pic of one time right after I brushed him - I get this amount off him every time he gets brushed too. If there was a market for dog hair, I'd be rich.

jakehair.jpg

Since I got my new camera, he's sort of scared of it, I'm not sure why. Every picture I take of him with it he has this weird scared look, so for Mousey - here's a better picture of him outside from my old camera.

jakeout.jpg

Be grateful that he's just chomping up his own toys - one of ours whilst young totally destroyed two expensive remote control handsets!

pretty cool dog.....but isn't the chewing and shredding usually just a phase which stops eventually ?

hahaha...jeez I HOPE so! ;) When we first got him he was really bad - he always used to eat Ray's shoes (only the left ones though which was weird) and anything that happened to be lying on the floor. After extensive therapy (mine, not his) and some training and time he stopped messing with our stuff and only kills his own things. :)

Actually I'm being funny, he's not really that bad - some of his toys he's had forever, but as soon as there's a hole or a rip in anything, he tears it apart unless I specifically tell him not to. He's a little obsessive that way. Usually as soon as something is damaged I take it away and either sew it back up or throw it out (I learned the hard way after an expensive surgery when he was younger) but this time I was on the phone and wasn't paying close enough attention.

The only thing that Jake makes is a mess, he's a great dog but he loves to tear things apart. Fortunately it's his own stuff he tears up and not ours! And the hair, oh my God...here's a pic of one time right after I brushed him - I get this amount off him every time he gets brushed too. If there was a market for dog hair, I'd be rich.

Since I got my new camera, he's sort of scared of it, I'm not sure why. Every picture I take of him with it he has this weird scared look, so for Mousey - here's a better picture of him outside from my old camera.

Save fur, learn to comb, spin and weave and knit and voila! Dog hair (and I've also seen cat hair) purses. Outdated URL (Invalid) I actually looked into this years ago when we had 3 or 4 long haired cats. :oops:

Save fur, learn to comb, spin and weave and knit and voila! Dog hair (and I've also seen cat hair) purses. Outdated URL (Invalid) I actually looked into this years ago when we had 3 or 4 long haired cats. :oops:

Those are actually pretty nice for dog hair! On Facebook I posted this pic of the cat - I combed her and got a big gob of hair and decided to make a toupee for her and get her to pose for some pics. As you can see, she was cranky about working for less than scale, but being a professional, she did it anyhow.

catwig.jpg

Anyhow I commented that I thought I had a million dollar idea (ha) until someone sent me a message with a link to this site xxhttp://www.kittywigs.com/ where they actually make wigs for cats. :eek2:

No matter what stupid idiotic idea I come up with, someone else always seems to get there first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back