My Pet Friends & Best Friends!!

MissRuthless

Dormant account
We have 3 Gold Fish, no pics added yet...

Our 3 Beautiful Bearded Dragon Lizards, Beasty, Spyro and MissChaos

Our 2 Ragdolls, Jags she is 10 and newest though she is now 14 months old Cassino (Cassi)

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Not a fan of lizards as pets but those kitties sure are adorable! My dog is my best friend. Pets are the best. They give unconditional love and do not pass judgement (as long as you give them treats:p). Seriously I can always count on my dog to be there for me when I am sad and share the joys. Humans just judge you by the job you have, the money you make and what you look like and wear. I take animals over humans any day of the week for company. They are the best:thumbsup:

Actually I never liked Lizards, my oldest daughter wanted 1, these specific kind, Bearded Dragons, well, what can I say, my partner loves them anyway and decide he is going to get one and did, and I have 1 as well now.

I absolutely love them, they do some really strange and funny things. They need a fair amount of care, not as simple as leave them and forget other then feed type thing.
Their heating source must be monitored these Bearded Dragons are from Australia in hot desert dry area's. So they need a special basking light, their heat source, as well as a UVB Light, their day light source which is vital as well for Vitamin D. And of course food, they eat crickets which are dusted in white calcium powder and they eat alot of greens, vegies, things like buk choy, yellow squash, pumpkin, collard greens, endive, zucchini and alot of other various things they cannot eat at all and can be toxic and kill them. Little apple and banana and strawberries they love! - And they are bathed once a week as well in warm water for 10-20 soaking times.

Never thought I would love them so much But I do, which surprised my children and my partner - yet alone myself!!

My cats I adore, we are looking at buying one more, to complete our pet friends, 3 goldfish, 3 bearded dragons, so 3 ragdolls!! + Cassi (she is the white & blue point) in the photo's is only 14 months old and full unusual energy which other cat is not anywhere as much as she is 10 years old, so a friend for Cassi be a good idea we feel and it works out well as I have managed to be able to hide behind the (a friend for Cassi thing) to get another Ragdoll cat! AHHAAHAHAHAHA!!!! :)

I really would love to buy one from the UK there are so many amazing breeders with such beautiful ragdolls, but it would cost a fortune and then too export too AUS.
We have been looking at breeders and have a few that are expecting their Queens to give birth in 1-2 weeks and hopefully find out soon if they have a female, as we have 2 girls and want another female then of course
they need to have the right colour I am after, and appearance of the face etc matters to me so it's semi luck as well... kinda last chance thing until next Spring :(

Really would love to breed the ragdolls but not something we can do renting etc

Dogs... I like them kinda do, but would not want to own one. If I did probably be the Golden Retriever I like them alot.

Humans just judge you by the job you have, the money you make and what you look like and wear.

True for most I think. Not enough look into the quality of the persons own self being or try to understand them and why they are way they are or look passed the bad (like minor small bad) we all have in us in different ways.
No perfection here that's for sure!!! Meh I dunno, Live n Learn, I don't give a crap in what someone thinks of me, about me, how i look or don't look... what I dress like and believe me I am no special fashion statement in
my clothing ahaahahahaha....... I gave up a long time ago in caring about others views and opinions over idiotic things. You will NEVER EVER be able to please everyone and in the end of it, who cares ?
Long as You is happy with your OWN self, rest don't matter. - Well, I do care what my children think and partner, but that does not mean I would try to change the ME I am.

My Bearded Dragon looks at me funny sometimes, her name is MissChaos, and often my oldest daughter says look Mum, MissChaos is giving you that judgemental look again... so maybe my own lizard dislikes my fashion statement that don't exist, who knows LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back