My online slots videos (plus UK AWPs)

ChopleyIOM

Toxic Wokesel Libtard Snowflake Remoaner Marxist
webby
One more reupload for the weekend.

A reasonably straightforward proposition for a video, but when doing the timecodes for this one I was struck by the fact it's quite a fun video. (If I do say so myself.) I seemed to be enjoying making it and that comes through I think. It helps that there are quite a few flyers to look at, as well as the fact I have looooads of memories of playing these for real, thanks to the cheap ass operators on the IOM. (I mention this in the video.)

The goal I set myself is to get the BIG FIFTY POUNDS out of High Spirits, which all of these Empires could do as a £10 jackpot that repeated four times.

Anyway, entirely up to you if you watch it or not of course, but it struck me as one of the more entertaining ones.

TheAddict

Ueber Meister
On last orders think you could hold down which one u want when hitting start and it would give you it, not sure but think, lol.. If you held all 3 reels it would hold the number gamble reel too, .

Used to play the fiver version religiously. Went for Whiskey galore on it, though it could pay anything from 20p to 20 quid. Fiver version would only do 'hold 2nd reel' if had some value, same with siren cancel flash thing. Same with rolling onto stagger or let em spin above cherries. Or 3 trail holds on the number trail meant value (iirc, you were then also guaranteed to get a number on each reel the following next spin too).

fiver version gamble was so tight on the hi lo id exchange and go for the staggers for either a slammer and hit 4 - 4.80, would on the rare occasin do 5.00 too. But block at max 1.60 if shit. If deeper involved by time got the board, would be trying to hit the double yellows off stagger and hope to roll stagger again to get double yellows to reach to whiskey galore.

the fiver version we had in the arcade would repeat but rarely do 2 repeats. Amazing games.

Last edited:

ChopleyIOM

webby
On last orders think you could hold down which one u want when hitting start and it would give you it, not sure but think, lol.. If you held all 3 reels it would hold the number gamble reel too, .

Used to play the fiver version religiously. Went for Whiskey galore on it, though it could pay anything from 20p to 20 quid. Fiver version would only do 'hold 2nd reel' if had some value, same with siren cancel flash thing. Same with rolling onto stagger or let em spin above cherries. Or 3 trail holds on the number trail meant value (iirc, you were then also guaranteed to get a number on each reel the following next spin too).

fiver version gamble was so tight on the hi lo id exchange and go for the staggers for either a slammer and hit 4 - 4.80, would on the rare occasin do 5.00 too. But block at max 1.60 if shit. If deeper involved by time got the board, would be trying to hit the double yellows off stagger and hope to roll stagger again to get double yellows to reach to whiskey galore.

the fiver version we had in the arcade would repeat but rarely do 2 repeats. Amazing games.

Never had any Empires on £5 over here, they invaded the pubs en masse on the £10 jackpot, I learned that all of them could do £10 plus four repeats for £50 cash, which wasn't to be sniffed at in 1996/1997!

High Spirits in particular there were quite a few of around.

ChopleyIOM

webby
Latest reuploads.

The Labyrinth/Sphinx video is recognising the fantastic hi-tech AWPs that Electrocoin made for a short period of time but never really saw much success with, for reasons no one fully understands to this day.

The Doctor Who video covers the machine and also pays tribute to Pook, a long standing FME scene member who has produced some of the very finest layouts for the emulator.

The Indiana Jones video covers a brutal range of £70 jackpot machines made by a company called Red Gaming, which made no pretence of being anything other than fairly hardcore gambling devices.

dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
Latest reuploads.

The Labyrinth/Sphinx video is recognising the fantastic hi-tech AWPs that Electrocoin made for a short period of time but never really saw much success with, for reasons no one fully understands to this day.

The Doctor Who video covers the machine and also pays tribute to Pook, a long standing FME scene member who has produced some of the very finest layouts for the emulator.

The Indiana Jones video covers a brutal range of £70 jackpot machines made by a company called Red Gaming, which made no pretence of being anything other than fairly hardcore gambling devices.

You roll the die mate, dice is a plural. :D

ChopleyIOM

webby
You roll the die mate, dice is a plural. :D

Yes but if you're playing Monopoly, for example, you would roll the dice. Or Risk, where the attacking force would roll three dice.

ChopleyIOM

webby
Latest couple of reuploads, the Maygay video is recognising some of the absolute bangers they turned out during the £6 jackpot AWP era, and on a similar theme, the Indiana Jones video simply covers a single fruit machine of that name released by JPM in 1995.

ChopleyIOM

webby
Latest two reuploads, both about the same machine, in Part 1 I didn't really get the method right (although I did demonstrate the reversing), for the second part I'd taken on a quite a bit of new information, including from CM's own @Jono777 - so it seemed worth making a follow-on video to demonstrate it being done correctly.

Another one of Barcrest's slip-ups.....

Users who are viewing this thread