My online slots videos (plus UK AWPs)

mack341

Odin left you with a balance roughly 3 times the size of the goonies after a good number of spins and features iirc. I think pitching a 3dice game against a medium/low variance branded slot is an interesting test - where does all the money go mr Blueprint?
Degsy Degworth takes on the playtechs is also something I'd quite like to watch :)

ChopleyIOM

Hearthstone Addict
webby
A fantastic old UK fruit machine by JPM.

Not much in the pipeline in terms of online slots videos at the moment, as the vast majority of my play these days is at 3Dice (I've done over 24,000 spins there this month alone and I'll be playing there again this evening), but as per an earlier comment I've covered all the games there already (sometimes more than once!) and I've done a video about their latest game too). Maybe one day Kyoko's Quest will get the promised remake!

1634997837799.png

ChopleyIOM

Hearthstone Addict
webby
More old UK fruit machine stuff, as for online slots I'm currently sat on a 100% bonus offer from Novibet but I want to see how all the autoplay changes land before committing to a deposit 'cause I ain't playing online slots without autoplay. It looks like I'll be getting the gimped UK versions even though I don't live in the UK. That leaves Unibet.com and Maria.com where I can play the international versions that still have autoplay and suchlike but they're really stingy with bonus offers and playing random games with a house edge with no bonus in play seems a bit like a pointless waste of money.

As such I can see me getting even more focused as a 3Dice player, as I get my VIP match offers which whilst modest, are at least EV+ and proper bonuses, and I know the games well so don't risk an NLC style shafting whereby my deposit disappears faster than the naked eye can perceive.

What I might do for an online slots video is have 3Dice running in real mode and review new slots elsewhere in demo play, I'll see how it goes.

Anyway, the machines featured in this video date from 1988-1990, in 1990 I was at college and spending lots of time in arcades when I should have been in lectures or doing studies....

Last edited:

ChopleyIOM

Hearthstone Addict
webby
A rare and very entertaining £15 Barcrest AWP for this one, hailing from 2000/2001.

ChopleyIOM

Hearthstone Addict
webby
Since I'm not playing online slots at the moment due to all the RTP gimping and loss of autoplay, here's a reupload from October 2012 when I took on four NetEnt progressives simultaneously at RedBet. Hall Of Gods, Mega Fortune, Tiki Wonders and Super Lucky Frog. I then move onto quad-slot play of more conventional slots in an attempt to make wagering.

ChopleyIOM

Hearthstone Addict
webby
Going for the ambitious triple jackpot on the old 2p PCP machine Fruit Cracker, which had a £2 jackpot. That's 300x stake if you can get it!