My online slots videos (plus UK AWPs)

Jono777

Ueber Meister
CAG
mm1
mm4
"So it's possible in gambling that it's not the case of total abstension, but a kind of 'reduced/managed addiction?"

This, to me is possibly the best description I have seen of old school fruit machine players who have grown up, moved on, taken responsibilities on but still to this day love a punt.

If we were all 100% honest, I would say it describes a very large majority of the membership here.

I openly admit I would find it hard to totally just stop all forms of gambling altogether (these days it is just online slots really) , main reason being finding something to replace those long boring evenings and the habit rather than full on addiction.

BIG difference being from when I was fresh out of college that nowadays ALL bills are paid prior to even thinking of slotting, along with everything else which needs attending to, together with a strict budget, low stake policy, withdraw as and where possible every time and its ultra, mega rare I ever stray even £10 over budget.

Back in my VERY naive days, although available I never went anywhere near the gay toilets in town where most people with a pulse could make a quick £20 for the arcades but I would get the sick feeling when going skint and "needing" more cash for the fruities or blowing too much so I could barely scrape 1/2 a lager rather than my regular 4-5 pints.

Its true what they say that "We live and learn" - well in most cases.

dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3

Back in my VERY naive days, although available I never went anywhere near the gay toilets in town where most people with a pulse could make a quick £20 for the arcades but I would get the sick feeling when going skint and "needing" more cash for the fruities or blowing too much so I could barely scrape 1/2 a lager rather than my regular 4-5 pints.

Its true what they say that "We live and learn" - well in most cases.
Where did you live - Brighton?? :eek::eek::eek: :xxx: :laugh::laugh:

I must point out that sodomy and blowing in terms of gambling are only metaphors mate! :p (or at least I THOUGHT they were!)

pinnit2014

Meister Member
PABnoaccred
mm1
'Back in the day' Jono, you sure? You said the other day, at 7ish, you'd be able to play at 9pm. Why the 2 hours? 'Because i need to make it happen' :eek2:

20 quids way too low mate: there's been an exodus cos of Brexit VISA's, so look to go 35-40 and up those 9p DOA's to 18p, at least. Plus point for Brexit here as well: Jono, the sexy street worker, gets more moolah :p