Right, finally got around to watching this tonight, most enjoyable and brought back some amazing memories.
As always cannot resist sharing my experiences as with more recently Barcrest's Up n' Over
When you get some spare time @ChopleyIOM , try the following, this is how we played it
1) Ignore all wins as with your existing method, get machine warmed up and '?' rarely killing off.
2) Refuse 4 invincible boards (can take £2, even £3 wins instead of £1's)
3) Take the cash streak whether invincible or not
4) Return to refusing all wins to see if it will go invincible again within no more than £10 - £15
5) Refuse 2 more invincible boards if possible, if it is 'playing up' refuse at least one
6) Take cash streak again whether red board or normal
7) Bash for as much after play as possible, take maybe one JP and even £10'ers after that
Let me know please if your new results differ vastly from the video
Cheers Jono I'll give that a go (A couple of people left comments on the video broadly outlining what you suggested there.)
For the record though you do know you can play these things really easily yourself? The emulator and all the layouts are entirely free to download with no strings attached, the Fruit Machine Emulation scene is 100% a hobby for everyone involved and the golden rule is no one is allowed to attempt to profit from it in any way whatsoever.
If you register over at Desert Island Fruits (the sites I often mention in my videos), everything you need is there.
The only caveat is the emulator only runs on Windows 10, there are no mobile versions or anything like that.