My Neice and her fiddle

P.V.

Dormant Account
webmeister
Wanted to share a current video of my niece and her fiddle playing, quite impressed with her improvements.

I watched her start learning to play, family functions, some were quite painful but always encouraged her to move forward. :thumbsup:

She's kicking some butt now, pretty darn good for her age! Check out the video and if you have time to post a comment on youtube, or give her a like, it would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
What an amazing young lady! That is quite the feat, brings back memories of hours and hours of practicing...sore fingertips and broken fingernails LOL And I was NEVER as accomplished as she is already (my poor mother wanted one of us to follow in her footsteps of playing in the classical symphony:eek2:) Fiddling is much more fun than classical (maybe one of us would have pursued that if mom would have let us LMAO)

Wanted to share a current video of my niece and her fiddle playing, quite impressed with her improvements.

I watched her start learning to play, family functions, some were quite painful but always encouraged her to move forward. :thumbsup:

She's kicking some butt now, pretty darn good for her age! Check out the video and if you have time to post a comment on youtube, or give her a like, it would be greatly appreciated.

thank you soooo very much for sharing your niece and her fiddle playing prowess!!! She was fabulous and it really uplifted my spirits to hear her play, in fact I would pay to hear her play!!! I think you should know I didn't stop at that one video, I went on to hear her play two more songs.... she is really a joy to listen to and to watch, thank you again Auntie! :):):):) and this is for Ivy: :notworthy

Last edited by a moderator:
Being a professional violinist and Teacher, I can tell you your niece has some talent there. Excellent technique backing up some awesome co-ordination skills.
I actively encourage improvisation skills in my lessons, so many violinists just play the 'classical' way and it simply doesn't provide enough depth to the instrument.
Seriously good stuff there.

That was awesome! And she makes it look so easy too, did you notice that part of the time she was sort of looking bored with the whole thing? :)

thanks for posting, that was really cool!

I don't have a youtube account so couldn't like the video, but I saw one of the related videos where she's also playing the mandolin and clogging! (not at the same time of course :p) but this girl is multitalented! PV you could quit your day job and be her agent!

:thumbsup:
Awesome,
Thanks for sharing!
And i did log in to "like" her:)

Thanks again, she's going to wonder where all these views are coming from, haven't told her I posted her video here! :D

Since I posted this some time ago she's been going to many events and contests and has won several times within her age group. I too hope she continues because she has a good ear for music.

Thanks for the like incrediblestuff, taking the time to do so. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back