my life sucks...

lol no steak yet - I just had a more in-depth conversation with Ray to clear the air a bit more. Actually I don't know if my stomach could handle a steak right now anyhow. But I do plan on eating something tonight and then having a long well deserved (and much needed) sleep. And when I wake up less stressed and more refreshed I'll prolly be embarassed about posting here at all....it's not really my way. Just don't anyone call me Babs tomorrow, k?

But yes, a plan in definately on order and in the works. I'm not going to be caught like this again if I can help it. So I'm taking donations to help me buy a condo in Hawaii if any of you are interested in pitching in...?? ;)

But in all seriousness, skiny says some really funny sh*t!

Aww don't be embarassed. We're all friends here.... Well almost all.

And if you must eat make it a cabbage roll!.......God I love cabbbage rolls.

And when I wake up less stressed and more refreshed I'll prolly be embarassed about posting here at all....it's not really my way. Just don't anyone call me Babs tomorrow, k?

Geeze girl ........... you're young, huh?;) If this is the most embarassing moment of your life, well. then, you're in pretty good shape:thumbsup:

Now about babs and the cat, THAT was embarassing!

Nope. You do not post like Babs, you do not act like Babs, You aren't
Babs!!

Hang in there, Woman! Eat lots of protein, (that means meat!), lots of greens and of course eat some junk food (comfort food!). You will survive. Chayton!!!!!

I'm doing ok today...had trouble getting to sleep again but did manage a few hours. Today I only had one little crying jag (so far) and managed to get some work done, so it's improving. So I'll pass the drama queen crown to someone else. ;)

Now I gotta go find out what the heck the Babs and the cat story is all about.....

hi don,t know if i should post or not but here goes.i don,t know ur age but i,m 46 and have went though alot in my life from almost losing 2 of my kids to my littlest having d.s and always worring about him to almost being killed by someone who said they loved me to being lifted alone with 3 kids to support and not any money to do it with. i,m smiling as i write this caz though it all i have never given up and in the end i have so much more then i had before. my mom said i,m a saviver and that everytime life pushs me down i just gabe my boot straps and pull myself back up. after you have cryed all the tears you can and you get by all the why mes and you say a little pary AND GET SOME SLEEP AND SOMETHING GOOD TO EAT tomorrow will come and with it a new since of who you are and what you need in ur life to make you happy and as each day passes you will get stronger and stronger until you find that you can stand on your own without the help of anybody but urself. just hang in there and who knows ferther down the line the right person may come into ur life and you,ll wonder what took them so long lol. when a door closes a window opens. good luck keep ur head held high and keep smiling it will make them all wonder what ur up 2.:)

What a great post Kauphy and so very true, life may not deal us a great hand all the time, we just have to take the cards we are dealt and make the best of what we have.

I wish you all the very best Chayton and my thoughts and prayers are with you, you need to put you first right now and that means taking care of yourself.................laurie

I'm doing ok today...had trouble getting to sleep again but did manage a few hours. Today I only had one little crying jag (so far) and managed to get some work done, so it's improving......

Hey Cindy, I'm glad to hear you are now doing better. I hope it stays that way for you...:) You are a great person and deserve much better than that.

If I were you though, I would not become too conciliatory in that relationship after reading what you have wrote in the previous posts. As soon as you are up to it, I would formulate a long range plan to get out of that situation and move on to greener pastures. :thumbsup:
____
____

Hey Cindy, I'm glad to hear you are now doing better. I hope it stays that way for you...:) You are a great person and deserve much better than that.

If I were you though, I would not become too conciliatory in that relationship after reading what you have wrote in the previous posts. As soon as you are up to it, I would formulate a long range plan to get out of that situation and move on to greener pastures. :thumbsup:

Thanks Rob, I hear you. :thumbsup:

BTW I'm using up ALL my thanksies on this thread...for those I missed, I'll get you tomorrow - or the next day....

____
____
DITTO.....just as DR. PHIL aka ROB posted.........it hurts and mixed emotions play with your mind but if the relationship is over, cut all ties asap........I have seen your site and I believe I told you that you are extremely talented and although it may currently be tough to realize, time will cure all.....wishing you the best Cindy:):)

I'm glad things are a little better - I am sorry you are going through a tough patch. Take one day at a time and the right path will come along.

Tomorrow, tomorrow. I love you tomorrow. You're always a 45 minute drive through traffic 8 hours in the "coal mine" and hour back home, a quick shower, a quicker meal, a few spins, a few posts and a 4 hour nap awaaaaaaaaaay.

I just want to say HUGSSSSSSSSS Cindy, and HUGSSSSSSSSSS to all here, you all are great friends, I am so proud I am part of meister community with you all:thumbsup: I just needed to do that:)

pevangel :)

Awe, I only just saw tis thread.

What I do when I get into bad situations is surround myself around positive people.

Seems you have a great support group around you not to mention meisterland and all of the ladies and gents here.

Thats what I love about this place, hardly any of us have met but jesus do we care about each other.

Thinking p[ositive thoughts for you Cindy and hope everything turns out good for you.

I always use two "S" to stop depression:
1. Sport
2. Sex

And it always helps :D:thumbsup:

I have one of those squishy stress balls. The closer I can get to hitting whoever's pissing me off between the eyes with it, the more stress is relieved.

My heart goes out to you. Both of my girls are going through a rough split and they both have kids. I just keep telling them it gets easier with time.
Hang in there. I will be sending good thoughts your way. We are alot stronger than we realize.

Michelle

If im having a really rough day I will have a few beers been known to have the odd smoke (wink wink) to put myself in a better mood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back