My activity

dreamguardian1

PABnonaccred
MM
So when it rains it pours. I know my activity on here has been sporadic and I apologize. I sent my ex fiancée to jail for his meth use and he just got into a rehab from jail (triple dx facility) during that time my father in law got meningitis and during that time he had a stroke. So I have been spending a lot of time at the hospital doing physical therapy with him and getting him ready to be transferred a GOOD physical Rehab place in Oakland and finally found one that will take hm with four days of dialysis. So its been rough and I apologize for not being on here as much as I would like to and ask that the admins please bear with me. I really try not to log in when I am stressed out as it comes out in my posts.

I've been there with my dear old Dad, it's tough, but you do what you gotta do. The time I spent looking after him were the best years of my life, I wouldn't trade it for anything. :)

I think apologizing is the last thing you need to do Dreamguardian. Hope things turn out better for you ;):cool:

It is finally, father in law is finally being transferred to Alta Bates Physical Rehabilitation which is really good, Fairmont didn't want to take him because doctors ordered 4 days of dialysis but they were willing to do three days /boggle. SO I fought with Alta Bates to come out and do an in person assessment because the clinical notes were bullshit So when they finally came out in persn to see him they were in full agreement with me that he can do the rehab and the clinical notes ddnt tell anything that he was talking, walking or sitting up. I asked my father in law why he doesn't work better with the physical therapists at the current hospital he at, he looked at the physical therapist, pointed at her and stuck his tongue out. hahah he doesn't like her, well that explained a lot.....

I hope your father in law's health will improve greatly (with another therapist perhaps:)). Wishing you all the best, rough times will make room for better days surely. Take care dream:)

I wish you and your family all the best and a quick recovery. We are pretty lucky here that Meth hasn't really hit the UK... but I've seen enough about it to know it's just as bad as heroin, if not worse...

Take care and stop apologising! :)

Thanks all for the well wishes. Been a rough road with parent in laws but I love them dearly as they are really good people. Dad is doing good at physical therapy, its a lot of hard work and he admits that but he wants full use of his right side again and doing better than most people who have had meningitis and stroke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back