30. DOA another 22x

DOAlottomart22xbet(2).jpg

31. DOA 27x

DOAlottomart27xbet.jpg

32. DOA 64x

DOAlottomart64xbet.jpg

33. DOA 52x

DOAlottomart52xbet.jpg

Final batch from me for this promotional contest.....

34. DOA 47x

DOAlottomart47xbet.jpg

35. DOA 33x

DOAlottomart33xbet(2).jpg

36. DOA 34x

DOAlottomart34xbet.jpg

37. DOA 44x

DOAlottomart44xbet.jpg

38. DOA 24x

DOAlottomart24xbet(2).jpg

39. DOA 20x

DOAlottomart20xbet.jpg

40. DOA 45x

DOAlottomart45xbet.jpg

41. DOA another 33x

DOAlottomart33xbet(3).jpg

42. DOA 54x

DOAlottomart54xbet.jpg

43. DOA 66x

DOAlottomart66xbet.jpg

Final batch from me for this promotional contest.....

34. DOA 47x

View attachment 180541

35. DOA 33x

View attachment 180542

36. DOA 34x

View attachment 180543

37. DOA 44x

View attachment 180544

38. DOA 24x

View attachment 180545

39. DOA 20x

View attachment 180546

40. DOA 45x

View attachment 180547

41. DOA another 33x

View attachment 180548

42. DOA 54x

View attachment 180549

43. DOA 66x

View attachment 180550
How did you manage to get DOA to bonus so many times?

I must have done thousands upon thousand of spins on Lottomart over many many sessions and can't ever recall having even one bonus :eek2:

I
How did you manage to get DOA to bonus so many times?

I must have done thousands upon thousand of spins on Lottomart over many many sessions and can't ever recall having even one bonus :eek2:
I wish I knew the answer greylady. :laugh:

Just for some context, I had to wait AGES for the first bonus to trigger (net loss of almost 200x).

For some further context, I only posted the bonuses that paid north of 20x.
I also had a lot that paid less than 20x, including about a half dozen that paid less than 5x, including one that paid less than 1x.

A case of quantity, but no quality alas. I never got above my starting balance at any stage and busted.

Hi All,
Thanks so much to everyone who took part. I really appreciate the support. :cheers:

Here are the final results:
  • Highest multiplier: 500x cash up to £500 = @TheSchwad with 1023 x 40p = £409.2 cash prize. 😍
  • Most number of entries (highest number of screenshots submitted): 250x Bonus up to £250. Since TheSchwad has the top prize this goes to @mcgameboy with 43 last-minute entries. So glad you broke your screenshot amnesty buddy,
  • Any screenshot over 2000x: £100 Bonus: None :(
  • Any screenshot over 1000x: £50 Bonus: @TheSchwad got 1023x but as per rules only qualifies for the top prize.
  • Any screenshot over 500x: £25 Bonus: @paul7388 & @shadow123
*Surprise Special Prizes* of £25 bonuses to be awarded to @Supababe and @spoo42 for submitting over 10 entries.

13 members contributed 168 screenshots in total. I'm so pleased with the uptake and will be running another comp soon. Thanks again.

Winners, please PM your account details and I'll get the prizes added.

Mark

Hi All,
Thanks so much to everyone who took part. I really appreciate the support. :cheers:

• Highest multiplier: 500x cash up to £500 = @TheSchwad with 1023 x 40p = £409.2 cash prize. 😍
  • Most number of entries (highest number of screenshots submitted): 250x Bonus up to £250. Since TheSchwad has the top prize this goes to @mcgameboy with 43 last-minute entries. So glad you broke your screenshot amnesty buddy,
  • Any screenshot over 1000x: £50 Bonus: @TheSchwad got 1023x but as per rules only qualifies for the top prize.
*Surprise Special Prizes* of £25 bonuses to be awarded to @Supababe and @spoo42 for submitting over 10 entries.

13 members contributed 168 screenshots in total. I'm so pleased with the uptake and will be running another comp soon. Thanks again.

Mark

Thanks a lot Mark will PM you details. Only posted one screenshot as first was so high and never got near it again on Happy Holidays at a higher stake lol tho tried several times.

Thanks again for running the comp and was really nice of you to give a bonus to spoo and supababe as well. So Congrats to all who won a prize and good luck with it.

Hi All,

Mark

Thanks for running an amazing competition, love a tournament, gives playing a little more of a challenge and entertainment. And this fit in perfect for me, as Lottomart gets most of my deposits these days anyway. Lottomart would get all of them if you include iSoftBet and NoLimit City games.

Thanks for running an amazing competition, love a tournament, gives playing a little more of a challenge and entertainment. And this fit in perfect for me, as Lottomart gets most of my deposits these days anyway. Lottomart would get all of them if you include iSoftBet and NoLimit City games.
Thanks for participating, I really appreciate it and congrats on the win. I can confirm NLC is on the roadmap for later in the year as well as Skywind, Gaming Realms, PNG and a few others. I'll pass on your feedback regarding iSoftBet to the games team to see if I can get their interest to add those too.

Make sure you hit that withdrawal button and buy something nice, just going to read your PM now and add your cash.

Mark

Thanks for participating, I really appreciate it and congrats on the win. I can confirm NLC is on the roadmap for later in the year as well as Skywind, Gaming Realms, PNG and a few others. I'll pass on your feedback regarding iSoftBet to the games team to see if I can get their interest to add those too.

Make sure you hit that withdrawal button and buy something nice, just going to read your PM now and add your cash.

Mark

Money already in my Lottomart account, thanks Mark, can't wait for the NoLimit slots. I have a bone to pick with Mental, upgraded to the Mental bonus for the second time this week and it again paid me less than 50x.

I'll have a little play but will make sure I withdraw :D cos its the wife's birthday soon!

Great and generous comp Mark :thumbsup:

Apologies I did not take part, as you know I had planned to, however best laid plans and all that......

Hopefully be part of a future one, all the best!
No need to apologise pal, hopefully you will be able to take part in the next one.

Mark

Hi All,

Mark
Hi Mark,

Firstly, PM sent.

Secondly, some words....

Many thanks for running this competition. I share TheSchwad's sentiments re: tournament-based comps that require posting of screenies.
It's one of the things I have always loved about being a CM member, going as far back as the times when I often did battle with
Harry_BKK and hedgehok in the comps that BETAT ran, way back in 2014/15(?).

So to get a chance to take part in such a comp after what feels like years since I last took part in one was too good an opportunity to pass up.
Even if I had not won a prize, I still would have got some enjoyment out of taking part.
But to win a prize was a lovely bonus, as it softened the blow of not managing a cashout.
That said, I did get a tonne of playtime and some half decent wins along the way, which made for a nice change from
the numerous disasters I have had at other sites recently :)

And I agree with paul. It was very nice of you to give prizes to spoo and Supa for their contributions to the comp :thumbsup:

And finally, sincere congratulations to the other winners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back