Mr Vegas - no Wheel of Vegas after completing all trophies

stokes

Experienced Greenhorn
Mr Vegas has a very similar award system than Videoslots except there is only one award (Wheel of Vegas) after all trophies completed for a certain slot while Videoslots offers a few smaller Wheels while collecting the trophies.

A few days ago I have completed all trophies on BoD, so I was able to reset the trophies, but did not receive the Wheel of Vegas award. I asked online support and they said this:

Alex
Thanks for holding. So from what I can see, even if you complete all wheel of jackpot throphies, we wouldn't guarantee any awards.
In regards to MrVegas it would be randomly generated.

Is this correct? Anyone had similar experience?

As far as I know there is no rep for Mr Vegas only @Team.Videoslots used to reply in some cases.

See Related Threads:

Last edited by a moderator:
HI @stokes

You can read it on Mr Vegas page how it works. It's explained near the bottom of the Terms and Conditions.

Kind regards,
Team Videoslots
Thanks for the reply.

I read it, but as far as I see it does not explain my issue i.e. why no Wheel of Vegas awarded after completed all trophies for Book Of Dead. At Videoslots I am awarded every time I complete all trophies for any slots. At Mr Vegas that's not the case (according to the online support). Moreover, until recently I received a Wheel at Mr Vegas every time (so not randomly) I completed all trophies for a slot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the reply.

I read it, but as far as I see it does not explain my issue i.e. why no Wheel of Vegas awarded after completed all trophies for Book Of Dead. At Videoslots I am awarded every time I complete all trophies for any slots. At Mr Vegas that's not the case (according to the online support). Moreover, until recently I received a Wheel at Mr Vegas every time (so not randomly) I completed all trophies for a slot.
The wheels trigger randomly at MrVegas, they are not behind the trophies as like Videoslots (UK & MGA Customers). On every spin you make you have a chance to win a spin in the wheel of vegas.
Its only one wheel at MrVegas and then you have the rainbow fridays which works similar to the old weekend booster at Videoslots.

The RTP on MRV is the same as VS, before it was different but MRV increased it RTP last year I think or at least several months ago.

The wheels trigger randomly at MrVegas, they are not behind the trophies as like Videoslots (UK & MGA Customers). On every spin you make you have a chance to win a spin in the wheel of vegas.
Its only one wheel at MrVegas and then you have the rainbow fridays which works similar to the old weekend booster at Videoslots.

The RTP on MRV is the same as VS, before it was different but MRV increased it RTP last year I think or at least several months ago.

What is the reason to have trophies if completing them does not have any value?

I remember the good old days when you got WheelofVegas spins from betting 0.01 of the currency =) Free profiterino. Well for having such shiet RTP on games it was worth it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back