Mr greens got a new look

richie1913

Experienced Member
Logged in yesterday and deposited as usual to get the free spins today noticed the new look yesterday and im not a big fan.

What do you all think.

One more thing i cant find the promotions paradise page looks like it doesnt exist anymore so no free spins either.

:confused:

Personally I think Mr green is going up and up. They treat me like im the most important player they have, when I call they answer the phone quickly, talk to me with a great deal of respect and deliver on every single one of their promises. Mr Green have hit the nail on the head when it comes to their customers, they understand their needs and act on them.

Never forget when I had a huge win a few weeks ago and my first thought was, there wont be any delaying tactics, or server issues, it was paid in under 40 minutes. With the new arrival of Williams Interactive software available at Mr Green there is nowhere else I want to play now

They have a long term customer that's more than happy to come back time and time again.

i think they are doing a lot of testing, theres a new "beta" promotions section but the main site for me is back to looking like it did previously for today at least :D. (www2.mrgreen.com/) is where i got taken to, going direct points at the new site :)

the new beta promotions paradise page can be found here

campaigns.mrgreen.com/promotions-paradise-beta/

and while they are updating their front end please add a "Filter By provider" for the slots! please :)

We're on it folks.

There's quite a bit we still need to add to the new site but there should be developments almost daily.

Thanks for the reminder to add a "filter by provider" too!

Cheers!
Andy

tried the new site and dont like it

Logged in yesterday and deposited as usual to get the free spins today noticed the new look yesterday and im not a big fan.

What do you all think.

One more thing i cant find the promotions paradise page looks like it doesnt exist anymore so no free spins either.

:confused:

i have deposited over the past couple of days and had virtually no bonuses and promotions dont show, will only play on here in future if i get offers, doesnt give me the confidence to keep playing. i know it is the luck of the draw but my luck definitley does not run with Mr Green xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back