Payout Time Correction Mr Green - withdrawal times

brianmon

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
webby
mm4
According to the review of mr green:-

Reverse Time: 0 hrs
Cashout Time: 1 hour (7am until 1am CET)

I made a withdrawal request to Neteller at 15:35 today. 2 hours later, the withdrawal is still pending AND reversible.
After checking the withdrawal screen they are actually quoting 1-2 DAYS for Neteller

ScreenHunter_89 Sep. 24 17.38.jpg

Thanks brianmon...be grateful if you would please keep us updated with how long it stays in reverse and when it arrives if that's OK?

Cheers

Simmo!

Thanks brianmon...be grateful if you would please keep us updated with how long it stays in reverse and when it arrives if that's OK?

Cheers

Simmo!

It arrived at 11.30 this morning 20+ hours later, and was reversible during this time

ScreenHunter_91 Sep. 25 12.28.jpg

Hiya

Payments got back to me.
The reason it was 20 hours is because you haven't yet been KYCed (sent in docs and verified your identity).
Once that has been done you should find payments are approved within an hour or two.

Cheers
Andy

Hiya

Payments got back to me.
The reason it was 20 hours is because you haven't yet been KYCed (sent in docs and verified your identity).
Once that has been done you should find payments are approved within an hour or two.

Cheers
Andy

I've been with Mr Green for quite a while. So I would have assumed I'd have submitted document long ago. If I haven't, then the payments department only needed to email and ask for them.

I seems odd that they would delay a payment and leave it reversible for 20 hours because I wasn't verified, not ask for documents and then make the payment anyways

I've been with Mr Green for quite a while. So I would have assumed I'd have submitted document long ago. If I haven't, then the payments department only needed to email and ask for them.

I seems odd that they would delay a payment and leave it reversible for 20 hours because I wasn't verified, not ask for documents and then make the payment anyways

If you have a chance, try it again. I'll make a note on the accred page about KYC docs may delay a first time payment.

I have been waiting for a small payment since around 18:00 last night.
It's hardly a problem, but I was expecting it in 1 hour, as that is what's listed here.

I can't remember if my account was ever verified as I've been with them for 4 years or more.

I would suggest the request for documents go out automatically when a payment is delayed due to verification.

Also, it does seem my withdrawal can be reversed.

Freddy

Edit: I just got paid. So all in all a very decent 17 hour withdrawal. It's great, but not 1 hour :)

Last edited:
Waiting

I am also waiting now since 3pm yesterday - (21 hours) and my withdrawal is still pending..

I have contacted Andy to clarify. Not my first withdrawal, but I am sure it used to be faster than this..

I hate when the money is just sat there and cancellable :(

And I'm waiting yet again 24 hours so far.
They used the excuse last time that I wasn't verified, even though I'd been playing AND withdrawing there for years, and they never contacted me to ask for my documents again.
Plus the withdrawal IS completely reversible while pending, and NOT 0 hrs, as stated in the review here
No wonder I rarely play there

And I'm waiting yet again 24 hours so far.
They used the excuse last time that I wasn't verified, even though I'd been playing AND withdrawing there for years, and they never contacted me to ask for my documents again.
Plus the withdrawal IS completely reversible while pending, and NOT 0 hrs, as stated in the review here
No wonder I rarely play there

pm andy he should help you with that , shouldn't have to run to him though but he's a good rep )

I asked CS after 24 hours, and they said they'd pass it on to the relevant department. After 36 hours I emailed support. never received a reply, but the money arrived in my Neteller account an hour after that. So all in all 37 hours pending and Reversible, and no explanation

I asked CS after 24 hours, and they said they'd pass it on to the relevant department. After 36 hours I emailed support. never received a reply, but the money arrived in my Neteller account an hour after that. So all in all 37 hours pending and Reversible, and no explanation

Thats weird i withdrew to Neteller last Friday, took exactly 30 mintues.:)

Would be great if anyone has issues like this that you let me know via PM and include your username.
That helps me investigate with payments team and make fixes for the future.
Plus I can chuck you a bonus for helping us out of course.

Cheers!
Andy

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back