Non-Bonus Complaint Mr. Green - Been try to withdraw my money for 2 months.

MRAliasS

Banned User
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
I do some sports betting and recently signed up for Mr. Green in December 2020.

I made my initially Etransfer deposit using Tangerine Bank back in December and have had troubles withdrawing for the last two and a half months. I have yet to withdraw a single dollar. All my withdrawal requests have been accepted and then reversed. I've verified three times upon request by live chat. I have reported this issue a dozen times. Each time live chat has affirmed me that they have fixed the issue.

I've been told to deposit more money using iDebit and Interact Instant in order to make those a withdrawal option. After do so, I realize those options don't even work for Canadians. So I deposited three times in total.

ON TOP OF all this. The account number under my bank transfer withdrawal page doesn't even belong to my Tangerine Bank. It belongs to a bank that I have linked to my tangerine account. What can I do. I've contacted Mr. Green many many times.

Live chat keeps saying that their payments department is saying I am withdrawing through Paramount when I should be using Bank transfer. I have no idea what Paramount even means. I've clearly been attempting bank transfers each time.

Last edited:
I should also add that my earnings are all from sports betting and I got limited recently... I spoke with live chat yesterday again and the agent promised me that he will send a detail report with all my screen shots to payments. But I have yet to hear back. I'll probably chat in again on Monday.

Still no response. It's mid day right now and I am no longer able to send live chats to Mr.Green. I have been nothing but respectful and patient with all of the dozen live chat reps that I have spoken with.

How can I escalate? Can a mod or anyone please respond with advice? They are currently withholding over $3,000.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back