New Slot Announcement Motorhead - it's live and loud!

I have played thousands of spins on it now.
Got a few bonuses and features.
Its a bit entertaining, but mosly just loud and flashy. :rolleyes:

My biggest hit so far is around x60.. :(

I will probably play it again, but its not a good game. :axeman:

I have learned this weekend to never deposit in a newly released slot no matter what incentives or promotions there are to tempt me.

Some very lucky players could win big on Motorhead but most will see their money drain super fast. The spins per minute seems to be very high too.
I will never play it again,Sam.

Everytime Lemmy swears, its knocks another 1% off your RTP.

Its true honest....

Same as Guns N Roses, if you have the music playing, it lowers your RTP by 3% for royalties for Axl's pie fund.

I aint kidding :laugh:

LOL JD.

On top I find the pay on full symbol screens pretty pathetic. I managed last night in one of the battles a full screen of clover leafs and it paid $9.12 just like your horse shoes. That is 45.6 x bet and at 65 paylines it is a measly and mediocre 0.7 x bet for a single 5OAK clover leafs or horse shoes. :eek:

That must be the lowest pay for a 5OAK i have ever seen. :eek:

What made it even worse i ended up in 4th place in that battle, wasn't even enough to get into the TOP3. :rolleyes:

LOL JD.

On top I find the pay on full symbol screens pretty pathetic. I managed last night in one of the battles a full screen of clover leafs and it paid $9.12 just like your horse shoes. That is 45.6 x bet and at 65 paylines it is a measly and mediocre 0.7 x bet for a single 5OAK clover leafs or horse shoes. :eek:

What made it even worse i ended up in 4th place in that battle, wasn't even enough to get into the TOP3. :rolleyes:

Well out of the free spins i won in the battles, I never got a free spin round and only one bomber feature.

But i did get a couple of nice hits.

Opened my eyes to how much evilness this slot has

LOL JD.

Its 76 paylines Harry, so even worse lol

Its 76 paylines Harry, so even worse lol

You're right, don't know from where i got that number. :rolleyes: :oops:

45.6 / 76 = 0.6 x bet for a 5OAK.

Considering i played some 80 battles, which equals 2400 spins, and had only once a full screen of a low paying symbol, it makes the slot look mediocre.

Had only 4x Free Spins which is then on average 1x in 600 spins. Would be OK if they would have the potential of DOA or BoD but it is far from that. :eek:

The bomber feature happens more often but that pays on average about 20x bet, so nothing special there either.

On the low end, i had 4 battles with a score of "0.00" after the 30 spins.

Overall, this slot looks like a big money drainer to me. :eek:

Considering i played some 80 battles, which equals 2400 spins, and had only once a full screen of a low paying symbol, it makes the slot look mediocre.

Had only 4x Free Spins which is then on average 1x in 600 spins. Would be OK if they would have the potential of DOA or BoD but it is far from that. :eek:

The bomber feature happens more often but that pays on average about 20x bet, so nothing special there either.

I still prefer it to GNR though.
I like Jimi the best but Motorhead is definately best for the music.

I hope Net Ent decide to do some more of this series, but a bit more playable

I'm convinced this pays differently on free spins to what it does in real play

Pretty much every time I've used 10+ free spins I have ended up with an RTP of 150%+, and looking around the various threads I'm not alone, then as soon as you move to real play it drops to practically nothing.

While Motorhead has been touted as a low variance slot its hit frequency (for any win) is 16% while the hit frequency for Jimi for example is 30%.

The 16% hit frequency coupled with the inescapable fact that free spins are triggered on average (going by the past weeks typical reports) of once every 400-600 spins suggests that Motorhead is a high variance slot where most will lose and a few will win very big.
Can a rep or reader possibly explain this anomaly as it seems quite deceptive to me?
PS. Is it possible to have a high variance slot with these statistics that also does not give out mega wins often while achieving a rtp of 76/7%

While Motorhead has been touted as a low variance slot its hit frequency (for any win) is 16% while the hit frequency for Jimi for example is 30%.

The 16% hit frequency coupled with the inescapable fact that free spins are triggered on average (going by the past weeks typical reports) of once every 400-600 spins suggests that Motorhead is a high variance slot where most will lose and a few will win very big.
Can a rep or reader possibly explain this anomaly as it seems quite deceptive to me?
PS. Is it possible to have a high variance slot with these statistics that also does not give out mega wins often while achieving a rtp of 76/7%

I just realised I meant 96/97%

is this production for real? Probably one of the more balance draining slots ive ever played in the past few days.

7,459 spins.

No free spins

rtp 71.9%

Im pretty sure there is a flaw in this game for the free spins.

Piece of abslute shit. Like really. Just goddamn awful

is this production for real? Probably one of the more balance draining slots ive ever played in the past few days.

7,459 spins.

No free spins

rtp 71.9%

Im pretty sure there is a flaw in this game for the free spins.

Piece of abslute shit. Like really. Just goddamn awful

Fukin hell fire

You was "Hammered"

Fukin hell fire

You was "Hammered"

lol yea.

I mean I run good on other slots too with the amount I play where ive gotten 3 features in 20 spins.

But this was over 5 diff sessions. Anyways, this is one slot I will just stay away from. Most ill chase just to see for my own personal goal but I think there is something wrong with this slot.

I almost posted a response to this thread last week just to moan about the sheer crapness of this game.

I had some time to kill and a small balance so figured I'd do a bit of low rolling on this at 60p spins. Dead spin, dead spin, dead spin, x1 win, dead spin repeat repeat repeat. At the end I wasn't sure who to be more annoyed at....netent for producing something which plays so awful or myself for playing something knowing full well it can be so awful.

Free spins are so hard to hit. That other bonus just non existent. The crap with the reels hiding a symbol which is utterly pointless. Arrgh. This slot won't see another sent from me.

Played this a few times, eye candy wise and sound wise they got it right almost, the game though itself is crap. At first you think it has so much potential and then ... try to trigger the bonus round :what:

Not one I will bother with in the future .... but certainly not as bad Hendrix which is a shockingly bad game.

Anyone still play this? when it was released I posted that I had 2 features within a few spins, done thousands since then, played it for about 25 minutes yesterday and 15 today...and randomly a few times in the past month or so plus free "super spins" on it and not one feature...even the random features are fucking rare and usually pay about 20x.

I was watching a streamer last night play this and he went 1100 spins without the features and left without hitting it

This slot is a rigged piece of crap

While I "swore" to never play this scam again still decided to try it one more time.
Got a 300% up to 75 so a starting balance of 100. Played with min bet as wanted to see if you actually can get a win over 50x and it was gone in about 1100 spins. Actually got fs once but paid the standard Netent +-10x. Never got over 50x either.

Of all the graphically enhanced scratchcards Netent have produced this is the worst. Definitely in the top 3 of worst games played. I dont think that even Quickspin could have done a worse version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back