New Slot Announcement Motorhead - it's live and loud!

goatwack

Swingin' like Darryl Strawberry
CAG
Looking at the gameplay, it looks like it could be Stone Dead Forever

Still, it's Motorhead innit. Let's go!

Wolfie

Newbie member
Looks like Dazzle Me on speed

Great review, Dunover. This really looks like another winner. I thought both Guns N Roses and Jimi Hendrix were very strong releases and this one looks great as well. I like that they have taken Dazzle Me's reel setup and spruced it up with some high octane features.

dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
Great review, Dunover. This really looks like another winner. I thought both Guns N Roses and Jimi Hendrix were very strong releases and this one looks great as well. I like that they have taken Dazzle Me's reel setup and spruced it up with some high octane features.
You write like a reviewer! :thumbsup: Yes, I like the game, the variance is quite low but it can award over 500 x for 7.5x 76 Lemmy's plus a full screen of wilds can be had. As you can see I had many decent hits over about 200 spins I did when I made the video.

Wolfie

Newbie member
Thank you, well spotted. Reviewing slots is indeed part of my work. But I love to play slots myself as well. Where did you play Motorhead?

dobbul

Experienced Member
MM
Great game, Lemmy at it!

(Featuring our own meister, Bryan!)

Where are all these "Rock" slots coming from?? Can't we have some "Cheesy Pop, Love Anthems, or even a bit of Classical"? :lolup:

Last edited by a moderator:

conker

webmeister
CAG
MM
By far the best of the 3 'rock' slots from NetEnt. Maybe they did that just to pay their respects to Lemmy! I doubt it, but we can all wish.

Anyone found it live yet. Thanks to Dunover for the embed link to play in FP. Still trying to work out if Rock Mode makes any real difference to wins.

Ferilo

Dormant account
It's really a cool slot. I must say, I like all of the rock slots from NetEnt, but this one looks definitively like it could take the lead. I had some good wins with both Guns N Roses and Jimi Hendrix, but recently my luck has left me... So, I'm really looking forward to this one!

I don't think it's live before September, though. I have heard/read that somewhere... If I find the article/website again I'll share it here.

By far the best of the 3 'rock' slots from NetEnt. Maybe they did that just to pay their respects to Lemmy! I doubt it, but we can all wish.

Anyone found it live yet. Thanks to Dunover for the embed link to play in FP. Still trying to work out if Rock Mode makes any real difference to wins.

kazzi

Experienced Member
But OMG... how awfull can it be even jimmy hendrix pays once in a while, about 800spins on it and got 1 freespins features paid 3x so crazy, the sticky symbol feature 2times paid nothing either, managed a single 40x with 5oak 7's.

Wont ever play this again so many 5oak with decent amount of symbols pays like 25x tops and those are still rather rare, dident even once in all those spins hit 3oak Lenny symbols either.

Either this is insane varianced or just another crazy netent variance :)

Persianprince

Overkill

It was quite dead for 300-400 spins, then got some fun features in a row which paid roughly 50x bet everytime. Finally this dropped.

Still no free spins so I'm 100+ euro and going 0,2 bet to just try the free spins out.

This was actually one of the most fun wins I had at NetEnt. The randomness of these wilds popping out from nowhere, the music and the announcement suddendly turning to OVERKILL was a good hit!

geordiecolin

Sells powdered water in the Gobi
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm4
It was quite dead for 300-400 spins, then got some fun features in a row which paid roughly 50x bet everytime. Finally this dropped.

Still no free spins so I'm 100+ euro and going 0,2 bet to just try the free spins out.

This was actually one of the most fun wins I had at NetEnt. The randomness of these wilds popping out from nowhere, the music and the announcement suddendly turning to OVERKILL was a good hit!
Was this on free spins? What a hit :eek: