Most Enjoyable Slots? Fire Away...

Planet Fruity

Exploiting the forum for marketing purposes.
Haha! Dead or Alive is certainly one of my favourites if I'm honest, I like a slot with a story and theme behind it as well as fun gameplay:cheers:

DANB9191

Experienced Member
Top 3 (At the minute)

1. Bonanza
2. Book Of Dead
3. Flame Busters

My money draining loop :oops: But I can't stay away from these 3 slots.

pinnit2014

Meister Member
PABnoaccred
mm1
All time, Immortal. Dug me out of many a hole. Also put me in a few, but ho hum.

DoA as well. Playing like garbage atm but few games will push 1k from a 18p bet. Even if rigged :p

Have the odd session on Wild Rockets as it’s spewed out a few winners in the past.

spoo42

Based on the last few months and for the most part overall..

My most favourite slot in terms of how much ive played it , probably has to be Book of Dead.. although the last few weeks its been aweful for me - but i keep liking to test it most days to
see whether my luck with it has picked up again :laugh:

Coming close to that, is Wild heist - was never much of a fan of thunderkick slots, though recently I took a liking to Falcon huntress , this has quickly become a favourite due to throwing out
some big/nice wins , but the mix of features and such make it interesting too.

falcon huntress probably comes next - followed by a mix of bonanza (when its not giving me < 5x bet wins in free spins lol) and a few others ill drop in on to have a go such as doa, gold rush,
deco diamonds.

snorky510238

Chief glockenspiel maker
1. Birds on a wire. 2.Big bad wolf. 3. Jurrasic world(if the damn thing doesn't keep crashing never known a game like it for that).

GoldenGhoul

Experienced Member
1. Birds on a wire.
I have to say this is science fiction to me, it is indeed on the top of my list, though it's a list of worst slots and ones I'd never touch with my money :D I assume it must be treating you ok, though?

As for the topic, recently I play mostly Danger High Voltage, Playboy (my old favourite), had some renewed interest in 300 Shields and Dead or Alive. To be fair though, it's not like they're all that enjoyable :D I also got back to playing a lot of Quickspin's Treasure Island, now this one I do find enjoyable with a great free spins round and fun barrell wild feature. I do tend to play more and more new slots so despite online gambling getting worse in many ways and a lot of big providers releasing crap slot after crap slot, there is still a lot of good stuff coming out. Recently Laser Fruit and Wild Heist at Peacock Manor seem like actually enjoyable slots (well, Laser Fruit has to be in a great mood for that to be true :p).

VismundCygnus

I have to say this is science fiction to me, it is indeed on the top of my list, though it's a list of worst slots and ones I'd never touch with my money :D I assume it must be treating you ok, though?

As for the topic, recently I play mostly Danger High Voltage, Playboy (my old favourite), had some renewed interest in 300 Shields and Dead or Alive. To be fair though, it's not like they're all that enjoyable :D I also got back to playing a lot of Quickspin's Treasure Island, now this one I do find enjoyable with a great free spins round and fun barrell wild feature. I do tend to play more and more new slots so despite online gambling getting worse in many ways and a lot of big providers releasing crap slot after crap slot, there is still a lot of good stuff coming out. Recently Laser Fruit and Wild Heist at Peacock Manor seem like actually enjoyable slots (well, Laser Fruit has to be in a great mood for that to be true :p).
I think Laser Fruit is an interesting one. It's certainly fun in the freespins (sometimes) with no two rounds being exactly the same, but the base game could be the worst shite I've ever seen.

I honestly think this game would've been tons better with a feature drop functionality. I normally don't say that and never do it in extra chilli (i'll take that excitement of landing the freespin for my money tyvm), mainly cause that game actually HAS a basegame, but Laser Fruit is really 1OAK in that sense.

SteveBr

webmeister
MM
Thunderstruck 2
Bonanza
Starburst (!)

I’ve been playing Vikings Go To Hell and Aladdin’s Legacy on demo mode today and have been hitting regular features so I might give them a go for real tonight.

toph11

Experienced Member
mystic dreams
the finer reels of life
santa's wild ride (gave me 13x win on 7.50 bet yesterday :eek2:)

my most played slot is immortal romance but i have nothing to show for it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)