More New Micro Games

Sodax -

At my Internet cafe, I had the same issue with Shockwave - went and downloaded the latest version, and still Shockwave wouldn't work - but strangely enough, Flash did.

My suggestion is that you run Windows Update and let it fix the "high priority" issues - and then try it again. That definitely solved my Shockwave problems, even though I didn't do the SP1 or SP2 upgrades.

Simmo! said:
Ah now this sounds like my type of slot. There are some bigggggg wins in the paytable so consequently you get far fewer smaller ones. But much more satisfaction from a big win and it suits my cashout target strategy better.

I'm having great fun in demo mode, and this slot reminds me of harveys. Doing some test spins on $25 wagering. First bonus gave x100 so it was nice, then 198 spins later it appeared again and gave x30. Mind I say that this slot based on a mere 400 spins now has a 20% payout during gameplay... Atleast thats what the demo-mode shows me for now. I also would think that this is due to the high wagering, however... Looks mihgty interesting if it were real money, they are just fading away, :)

spearmaster said:
Sodax -

At my Internet cafe, I had the same issue with Shockwave - went and downloaded the latest version, and still Shockwave wouldn't work - but strangely enough, Flash did.

My suggestion is that you run Windows Update and let it fix the "high priority" issues - and then try it again. That definitely solved my Shockwave problems, even though I didn't do the SP1 or SP2 upgrades.

Thanks Spear, i just reinstall KB912945 back. But after rebooting,
same problem. :(

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Old / Expired Link
Link Removed (Old/Invalid)

kimss said:
I'm having great fun in demo mode, and this slot reminds me of harveys. Doing some test spins on $25 wagering. First bonus gave x100 so it was nice, then 198 spins later it appeared again and gave x30. Mind I say that this slot based on a mere 400 spins now has a 20% payout during gameplay... Atleast thats what the demo-mode shows me for now. I also would think that this is due to the high wagering, however... Looks mihgty interesting if it were real money, they are just fading away, :)

Quoting myself here, :D Just wanted to make a followup on the results on Isis. As said Im in Demo mode on Spin palace, but it sounds like you have same experience in real mode as in demo mode. Im spinning at 0.1 x 25 lines x 10 = $25 wagering, so way up there but what the heck, its fun money. The results are in.

110 spins for bonus.
%payout for the 110 spins without bonus : 0,64
X payout for bonus spins, 104,48
198 spins for new bonus
%payout for the 198 spins without bonus : 0,22 (!!)
X payout for bonus spins, 30,12
317 spins for new bonus
%payout for the 317 spins without bonus : 0,32
X payout for bonus spins, 49,12

All in all, this session would have costed $10.831, with only 625 spins total.

I am really glad this was fun money, but it only goes to show that someone is gonna have a bad day on $25 sometime in the near future.

Sodax77 said:
Thanks Spear, i just reinstall KB912945 back. But after rebooting,
same problem. :(

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Old / Expired Link
Link Removed (Old/Invalid)

What they don't tell you is that, in order for some of these new updates to work, other updates must already be in place! :(

Did you use windowsupdate.microsoft.com and let it clear all the high priority updates for you? Not just the one... LOL...

spearmaster said:
What they don't tell you is that, in order for some of these new updates to work, other updates must already be in place! :(

Did you use windowsupdate.microsoft.com and let it clear all the high priority updates for you? Not just the one... LOL...

Yes. Everything. With SP2.

That KB912945 is optional, referring MS vs Eolas

Simmo! said:
..I can definately see myself dabbling longer-term [with Kathmandu] when Tstruck/Spring Break & Ladies Nite are being tight I think.

Just so you know...I lied :) The coins thing did my head in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back