More help for someone useless please

Yup me again with more technical issues I cannot solve, despite trying before posting....honest I did!

So all I have done is simply move my set up, literally rotated the desk with the tower, screen thru 90 degrees, that's it!

Since switching back on - The screen resolution isn't right, it has gone all "widescreen" and the slots have gone laggy when spinning also.

Tried the right click thing and it is limiting me to the options I can set the screen to

Screenshot 2020-08-01 15.39.14.png

Very strange also, the monitor seemed to be not getting a signal at all when I first set everything back up.

I also get this which has never happened before??

Screenshot 2020-08-01 15.40.53.png

Has my graphics card had it, this is all I can think it maybe.

Help/advice please!!!!!!

Yup me again with more technical issues I cannot solve, despite trying before posting....honest I did!

So all I have done is simply move my set up, literally rotated the desk with the tower, screen thru 90 degrees, that's it!

Since switching back on - The screen resolution isn't right, it has gone all "widescreen" and the slots have gone laggy when spinning also.

Tried the right click thing and it is limiting me to the options I can set the screen to

View attachment 138316

Very strange also, the monitor seemed to be not getting a signal at all when I first set everything back up.

I also get this which has never happened before??

View attachment 138317

Has my graphics card had it, this is all I can think it maybe.

Help/advice please!!!!!!

This error usually means that 3D graphics (WebGL) aren't supported in the web browser you're using.
We recommend loading the Human in Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. If you're using a different browser, download Chrome or Firefox and check to see if you still get an error message.
If you use Chrome or Firefox and you’re still getting this error, you might need to manually turn on WEBGL in your browser.
If you're feeling lost or none of these steps works, email us the following information so our team of engineers can help you troubleshoot:

This is the thing, all I did was disconnect everything, move things around and reconnect everything.

Always used Chrome and played Deadwood issue free before this, not changed any settings or messed with anything?

It is as the settings have changed all on their own, Just looking at my display, I can tell its changed and not for the better, totally confused and getting somewhat frustrated to put it mildly.

Been thru Chrome settings and also cannot see where to allow/turn on WebGL

This is the thing, all I did was disconnect everything, move things around and reconnect everything.

Always used Chrome and played Deadwood issue free before this, not changed any settings or messed with anything?

It is as the settings have changed all on their own, Just looking at my display, I can tell its changed and not for the better, totally confused and getting somewhat frustrated to put it mildly.

Been thru Chrome settings and also cannot see where to allow/turn on WebGL
Do you use Windows 10?Sometimes..some update in Windows 10 can affect graphics display..like playing a game.I would recommend googling, for some aid.Do you use macromedia Flash?Just don't panic lol.

@Jono777

Do you have Firefox installed? Since you get that WebGL error, I'm guessing this page does not work for you?

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Firefox is installed but I never use it, always Chrome.

Everything worked fine this morning, display was fine, no WebGL errors nothing, then after a simple move and restart, that's when my issues began.......

To find out if WebGL is enabled in your browser, go to Outdated URL (Invalid).webgl.org/. To enable WebGL on your browser: Chrome: type "about: flags" in the address bar, then search for WebGL and activate the option. ... Open the "Developer" menu and click on "Activate WebGL".

More aid:

Check about:flags like asidea suggested. Strangely my Chrome has that setting disabled, but the actual rendering still works.

You could also either update your display driver or go back to an earlier restore point (if you have one).

Last edited:
@Jono777

1. Check that your screen cable is attached properly. Maybe it's not getting a good connection.
2. Check your display driver. Install again if needed.
3. Load up
in Firefox also to see if it's a browser specific issue.

4. If shit still fails, unplug your PC and carry it around the house clockwise.
5. If the error still persists, have a beer or several and call Mr. Wolf who should be arriving momentarily.

In Chrome, these commands get you some info & settings to work with (search webgl):

about:flags
about:gpu

Same thing in Firefox: about:config

If
says it's working, do you still get the error msg in the game screen?

@Jono777

1. Check that your screen cable is attached properly. Maybe it's not getting a good connection.
2. Check your display driver. Install again if needed.
3. Load up
in Firefox also to see if it's a browser specific issue.

4. If shit still fails, unplug your PC and carry it around the house clockwise.
5. If the error still persists, have a beer or several and call Mr. Wolf who should be arriving momentarily.

In Chrome, these commands get you some info & settings to work with (search webgl):

about:flags
about:gpu

Same thing in Firefox: about:config

If
says it's working, do you still get the error msg in the game screen?

Mr Wolf ain't too happy with me, didn't have his particular brand of coffee last time he called!

Error is still there with the No Limit Deadwood game

How do I check my display driver please?

Aaahh, now we're getting somewhere maybe?

Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)

Me thinks your graphics drivers need updating which explains graphics lagging.

How to Check Your Graphics Card in Windows 8
  1. Right-click on the DESKTOP and select SCREEN RESOLUTION or navigate to Control panel -> Display->Change Display Settings.
  2. From there click to Advanced Setting. The information on the Graphics card will be shown in a new window and if you need to know more information click on PROPERTIES.
if in doublt google..google..google..:laugh:

...also why the sudden awful lag on things which do work/load, smooth as a babies before :what:

The only thing you did was physically move your pc? No software changes?

Control panel -> device manager -> display adapter -> right click: update driver.

I also think it might be a display driver like asidea said. Try it that helps? You could also check if chrome has hardware acceleration enabled (settings -> advanced).

What did you do Jon? Were you rude to your computer?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back