More forged licenses!?

chayton

aka LooHoo
webmeister
PABnonaccred
CAG
So I was just doing a little research and went to the LGA website where they have notices that 2 sites (betexper.com and slbet.com) are both displaying fraudulent LGA licensing information.

On the first site, betexper (stupid name) the LGA logo doesn't link to anything, so that's one to add to the rogue pit.

The SLBET one I can't figure out - it opens a page at LGA showing a licence for Playbay Malta Limited, which is actually a current license. However, on the About Us page of SLBET it says this:

SLBet is a white label gaming site owned by:

Sport Life Betting Ltd.

45/11
Strait Street
Valletta
Malta

Sport Life Betting Limited is a marketing partner of Playbay Malta Limited.
Playbay Malta Limited is a gaming company offering online Sports Betting for real money. Playbay Malta Limited is registered and located in Malta (European Union). Playbay Malta Limited owns a class 2 license from the Lotteries and Gaming Authority (LGA) in Malta and is duly approved to offer online Sports Betting certificated by the LGA.

Wouldn't a white label share the same licensing as the parent company? If so, why the notice at LGA? :confused:

So I was just doing a little research and went to the LGA website where they have notices that 2 sites (betexper.com and slbet.com) are both displaying fraudulent LGA licensing information.

On the first site, betexper (stupid name) the LGA logo doesn't link to anything, so that's one to add to the rogue pit.

The SLBET one I can't figure out - it opens a page at LGA showing a licence for Playbay Malta Limited, which is actually a current license. However, on the About Us page of SLBET it says this:

Wouldn't a white label share the same licensing as the parent company? If so, why the notice at LGA? :confused:

If they are the parent company yes.

Maybe you should check Playbay Malta Limited. If they are just marketing partners they have no right to use their license.

Hey chayton,

Do you have a link to the warning page? I've had a look at the new MGA site and you're right that Playbay appear to have an active license. I'd like to follow this up with the MGA and see what the deal is.

Thanks,

TP

Hey chayton,

Do you have a link to the warning page? I've had a look at the new MGA site and you're right that Playbay appear to have an active license. I'd like to follow this up with the MGA and see what the deal is.

Thanks,

TP

I'm wondering if the Playbay license was updated to include them since I posted? The warning I saw about slbet was on the old LGA site right on the front page. When LGA became MGA I went to check out the site and that particular warning was gone, and when I searched I couldn't find anything. So I'm assuming that the license is ok now, but I suppose it wouldn't hurt to contact the MGA just to make sure - maybe it just got lost in the move!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back