More dickhead webmasters

Geeze...

You in the process of getting their site shutdown? :D

and LOL at 7/10 for 32Red.
Actually, what I usually do is just contact the aff managers and request them to close the aff accounts. That's usually the most effective way to do it. :D

I already sent the guy an email requesting him to remove the page.

This happens to me all the time. But I do have to say the split screen is a new one on me.

I never know if its just ignorance by the Webmaster or if it is an attempt to steal your content.

Usually if they are pulling the stuff from your server they are just ignorant.

What a nerve, I'm actually shocked and speechless over this CM. This one takes the award for cheekiness, hands down.

Though, maybe a good time to install a break out our frames code on all your pages :thumbsup: That'll f#ck anyone up trying to pull this type of stunt!

What a nerve, I'm actually shocked and speechless over this CM. This one takes the award for cheekiness, hands down.

Though, maybe a good time to install a break out our frames code on all your pages :thumbsup: That'll f#ck anyone up trying to pull this type of stunt!

Nice idea....

Just throw a frame up there saying in bold "If you're seeing this site in half a window, click here to view the site in its entirety"...or whatever

hehe...that'll teach them.

Maybe even throw up a note in there too explaining this webmaster is stealing your content and making it look like his sites are endorsed by you.

At least until they take it down :)

Good one :D

I actually just thought of a way around something like this....a redirect frame that would see that the request was from their site, and when that happened, send the end user to a 404 page ;)

But, now that it's down it really doesn't matter.....just keep that in mind for future reference. :thumbsup:

Actually the way that guy has set it up, it will actually do your sites more good than harm - lol. You get a free link :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back