New Slot Announcement Monopoly Megaways from Big Time Gaming!

dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
This one is a lot of fun, very entertaining.

You have elements of Kingmaker whereby you want to delay the feature until you collect hopefully the 4 stations and 2 utilities as this gives the best start with 3x multiplier and 12 spins instead of the basic 8 spins beginning at 1x. Then any station you land on in the bonus also adds +4 spins or utility 2x in extra multipliers, as well as the 1x multiplier you pick up for each house on a property you land on too anyway. The board trail as you play is in common with Holy Diver, only this all centred around collecting benefits for, and to trigger the free spins bonus as opposed to wild features. Wilds are on the reels here in the normal way as singles on 2-6.

Really excited for this one! When's it out? I thought it was supposed to be last week.

Yeouch, I think I take that back. I found a demo and I'm struggling to break a win over 20x in the free spins round. It's good that I've managed to land the free spins bonus three times in about an hour - but, the actual wins from the bonus? No bueno.

I meant to post the above about Millionaire Mystery Box, haha. Still haven't played Monopoly Megaways!

I wonder how much RTP is permanently 'stored' on the board is terms of built up houses etc? At least a couple of % surely?

The game looks good but I avoid build up games as I don't like permanently losing RTP.

I've suggested this before but what about a cheeky pie gamble to allow you to clear off the accumulated buildings and thus remove all accumulated / locked RTP off the board.

When a company starts releasing games left and right it’s never good news for gamblers. BTG used to release games once every two or three months, now the Megaways phenomena is getting over saturated with clones.

When a company starts releasing games left and right it’s never good news for gamblers. BTG used to release games once every two or three months, now the Megaways phenomena is getting over saturated with clones.

They still do release games at once every 2 months or so. I think this is the 5th. or 6th. for 2019 and it will be the last until next year.

I agree it's becoming quantity over quality with them. Long-gone are the days of anticipation and build-up of a slot release like back in 'the good old days' with Netent & Microgaming :eek2:

BTG's games are ok in terms of thematical 'diversity' and they do have some unique stylistic games like Holy Diver (even if it is gash) and their bonuses are usually pulse-pounding, for the most part

Yet one can't help but feel they're over-saturating the market with run-of-the-mill games of late, I mean whatever happened to The Final Countdown for example. It's like thankyou and move on :confused:

Guess the adage that producing an online slot is expensive and time-consuming is simply a load of bollocks. It's cheap as chips

The only reason I can see for making games more complex is to try and divert our attention away from what’s really going on. The train of thought must be baffle them with bullshit.

It has the adverse effect with me as you realise with all that going on, nothing will be left to chance. Meaning that bonus rounds will be totally controlled. It would be dangerous for all the variables to be determined by random on a game with that potential.

I only have to watch that video to notice how you will land on properties with houses to increase your multiplier but that is immediately controlled by smaller wins or dead spins to follow. Plus it removes the possibility of triggering it again quickly on returning to the base game.

It’s all to obvious to me that the more complex the game the more noticeable the overall control becomes.

Sorry to put a dampener on things but I have seen too many Btg games lately that never deliver the massive wins that are supposedly attainable.

Yes it will pay a few biggish hits when it is released but in the main be prepared to be utterly disappointed with the majority of bonus rounds. Within a few months it will be archived along with final countdown, holy diver, lil devil and all the other flops since DHV and Bonanza.

@dunover Something I didn't understand when you get a win does Mr Monopoly move random squares or does he move based on the win?

Seems to depend on until which reel the win "goes". When reel 1-4 has a "K" then he goes 4 steps ahead and so on ... hopefully you understand what I am trying to write =D

Short: Up to the last winning reel

He moves based on how many OAK wins. Look underneath the reels and you will see the squares line up with them. Mr Monopoloy sits under the first reel, so a 2OAK purple win will mean he moves one square to the right for example.

Looks like a very interesting game!

They still do release games at once every 2 months or so. I think this is the 5th. or 6th. for 2019 and it will be the last until next year.

Just going by the releases of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Mystery Box and this new Monopoly game. They were released a month apart going by the threads. Yes, they aren’t at Rigged Tiger’s level yet but one a month is more frequent for them.

Got a circa 2000x win on Monopoly Megaways this morning during the bonus. 14x multiplier and the megaways card.

Most bonuses are fairly low paying but see the potential now. Will play this for real when it comes out but probably not as much as Bonanza or Chilli.

Hit another big megaways during the bonus today. 845x on 12x multiplier.

What I've found good is the number of times you can hit two max megaways in a row on the base game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back