New Slot Announcement Monopoly Megaways from Big Time Gaming!

bamberfishcake

MM
Should I have been dissapointed with this result? I was thinking whole time it added spins, 'if only that was multiplier increasing' would preferred that with minimum spins.

Had a similar bonus a couple of weeks ago but not as many added spins as that. Still went for 30 or so but ended on x100.

I would say the problem with that one was you had no houses to add to the multiplier but from my experience it makes no difference.

I would have been a little disappointed but x200 will do eh?!

PMKFRUITPRO

I just searched for it.

I’d probably have to retire from all forms of gambling if i got a bonus like that. I just couldn’t cope with ever clicking on the start button again.

danofthewibble

Saying video unavailable?????

Odd. Wonder why that’s happened - BTG were promoting it on Twitter earlier.

In essence - he got 63 free spins at 3X to start with. Playing at 0.60. By the end, he’d had around 90 spins from retriggers. And about £650 to show for it.

a massive disappointment.

bamberfishcake

MM
Most of the megaways i have played are similar in that its not the multiplier but the wins that really make the difference.

The multiplier is mostly for show in my limited experience.

I think Monopoly Megaways just cannot hide it as well as the others.

x1000 is decent but what a load of fireworks for such a small bang.

dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
Most of the megaways i have played are similar in that its not the multiplier but the wins that really make the difference.

The multiplier is mostly for show in my limited experience.

I think Monopoly Megaways just cannot hide it as well as the others.

x1000 is decent but what a load of fireworks for such a small bang.

He had 34 winning spins from 87 including 2 Megaways ones. The multiplier rose only by 6x in the last 67 spins. 1121x total. One single win over 100x on the first Megaways shot. Nice to see 1000x plus, but I'm afraid for me a laptop destroyer. If you cannot win a huge 5,000x plus off of 87 spins of which 77 have been played on a multiplier of 10-23x then you may as well give up.

bamberfishcake

MM
He had 34 winning spins from 87 including 2 Megaways ones. The multiplier rose only by 6x in the last 67 spins. 1121x total. One single win over 100x on the first Megaways shot. Nice to see 1000x plus, but I'm afraid for me a laptop destroyer. If you cannot win a huge 5,000x plus off of 87 spins of which 77 have been played on a multiplier of 10-23x then you may as well give up.

Yes, the win given to get the bonus is the one you wanted in the bonus.

Ive had a bonus from virtually no houses pay more than an almost full board.

Would love to know the ins and outs but in my experience the houses and everything else seems like its just for show and to keep you spending.

lewisnadasurf

Experienced Member
Its a terrible game. 99% of the time you never make that 3rd win in the base game, and it just gets repetitive after a while.

PMKFRUITPRO

They’ve made a fair few shitters tbf.

Just watched that video back from above.

Goodness me!! Words couldn’t describe how I’d feel after that disgrace.