Moneybookers contact

colly

PABnononaccred
PABaccred2
Does anyone have the email address for support/technical at moneybookers- the email support option in the site just keeps taking to the FAQ and support@moneybookers.com bounces

Thanks in advance

Does anyone have the email address for support/technical at moneybookers- the email support option in the site just keeps taking to the FAQ and support@moneybookers.com bounces

Thanks in advance

Moneybookers like to hide from their customers. Even if the email didn't bounce, it would be ignored.

I am sure there is a phone number for them somewhere, but they will have hidden it well because they don't want to be bothered by mere customers.

Neteller CS may be bad, but it is not as unreachable as Moneybookers.

I had a problem with MB last year and gave up my efforts to get help by mail.
German support wasnt available so I had to use the english customer call centre in London. They were helpful and the matter was quickly solved. If you have an issue, I think best is to skip mailing or helpdesk tickets. Use the phone number given at their homepage under "Contact".

Balky

Thanks guys

I was trying to avoid phone as expensive to call from Australia to london= looks like that may be the only option

Cheers

I made a bank transfer from MB one time and they lost it - I sent a message through their message center and got a response that they'd get back to me within 2 days. Five days later I hadn't heard anything, so I called them...waited on hold for awhile and when the guy came on the phone he said there was nothing he could do and I'd just have to wait.

Hopefully you'll have better luck.

I made a bank transfer from MB one time and they lost it - I sent a message through their message center and got a response that they'd get back to me within 2 days. Five days later I hadn't heard anything, so I called them...waited on hold for awhile and when the guy came on the phone he said there was nothing he could do and I'd just have to wait.

Hopefully you'll have better luck.

I know..MB support it's not the fastest..I used the ticket sistem some time ago, but finaly my problem was solved.
Just try to update daily your ticket..and just wait and hope..Or you can try to call again..

Thanks guys

I was trying to avoid phone as expensive to call from Australia to london= looks like that may be the only option
You could try something like skype, only 1.6p/min (about 2.5c/min). Or send a letter marked "letter before action" to the CEO, threatening a lawsuit unless your problem is sorted out within 2 weeks.

been using MB for over 6 yrs now, never had a problem, probably helps if you are a VIP, they have a 4-6 hr committed window for replying to VIP emails, so probably you just want to have enough transactions with them and become a VIP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back