Millionaires Club Jackpot

I'm up on this slot all the way. Bonus rounds pay quite well.

When I eventually win it, I may treat myself to a CD or a coffee from Caffe Nero.

Play the max No. of coins to hit the jackpot

As with all progressive jackpot games, you should play the maximum number of coins (bet max) or 3 coins per each spin in order to trigger the bonus round where the $5.5 mln jackpot can be won. In fact you should pay $15 per spin for a chance to hit the big one...

If you play this game with the smaller bets, you have very low odds, payback may be less then 90% because of the "progressive contributions".

If you are not comfortable with the $15 stakes - play 5-reel version of the Millionaires Club or other video slots.

I found several stories of the Millionaire Club jackpot winners [link removed]

The largest ever won jackpot is about $1.77 mln, so that I guess now the jackpot is crossed the mark where the odds turn in the players favor. And now we can probably play with the "positive expectation" or have the positive odds. E.g. every $15 you insert/invest in this slot will statistically turn into $15+.

Last edited by a moderator:
E.g. every $15 you insert/invest in this slot will statistically turn into $15+.

Only if you are the one who wins the "big one" - the other million of us will be in the gutter begging wishing we'd bet $0.90c :D

Actually, one of the recent big winners - the really big one before this if memory serves - won it off a $0.90c stake. I am sure that, like most progressives, the size of your stake increases your chances, but it's still winable at $0.90c.

Anyway that's all by-the-by...as you posted the same link in 2 threads, I decided to investigate. The site you link to in your post that you kindly "found" (in both threads) for us happens to run on the same server as the site in your sig. Fair enough - the registrant details are different...both Russian, but different nonetheless. Not conclusive. So thank goodness you were using the same affiliate tags on both sites eh! Phew.

If you can't learn how to respect, then at least learn how to spam properly! Bye. :p

Last edited:
Only if you are the one who wins the "big one" - the other million of us will be in the gutter begging wishing we'd bet $0.90c :D
I wrote "statistically". Who will pay $15 for a chance to win $15.01? But the odds may actually be much higher then 0.01/15. I guess the point where the odds turn in the players favor is about $4 million (~20xSeed).

Actually, one of the recent big winners - the really big one before this if memory serves - won it off a $0.90c stake. I am sure that, like most progressives, the size of your stake increases your chances, but it's still winable at $0.90c.
Probably you are right, it takes 3 coins (no matter of size) to activate the bonus reel but the min coin size is $0.25, or $.75 per spin. And I'm not sure that you'll have the same odds with the smallest bet size...

There is no way you can ever proclaim a progressive slot to be +EV unless you work for crypto/designed the slot and know the probabilities involved.

I just tried it, and reached the 3rd level on the first bonus round . Is the power gauge thing skill based or just random ?

I just tried it, and reached the 3rd level on the first bonus round . Is the power gauge thing skill based or just random ?

Random. I also have it from (what I consider to be) a reliable source that it doesnt matter what you bet, the chance is the same.

Random. I also have it from (what I consider to be) a reliable source that it doesnt matter what you bet, the chance is the same.

I honestly can't see how one can win this jackpot. It must be 1 in a few millions. No chance.....:cool:

Also the house edge seems to be huge. This slot always kills my bankroll if I don't hit any bonus rounds.

I honestly can't see how one can win this jackpot. It must be 1 in a few millions. No chance.....:cool:
Blatent contradiction!
It's either "1 in a few millions" = A chance
Or it's "0 in a few millions" = No chance!
It can't be both... :p

PS. Can people please stop bumping this thread as I'm always scared someone other than me has hit the big one!
(Very likely actually, cos I very rarely play it! :oops: )

Blatent contradiction!
It's either "1 in a few millions" = A chance
Or it's "0 in a few millions" = No chance!
It can't be both... :p

PS. Can people please stop bumping this thread as I'm always scared someone other than me has hit the big one!
(Very likely actually, cos I very rarely play it! :oops: )

Why we have no house edge given on this slot?

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back