New Slot Announcement Millionaire Mystery Box new from Big Time Gaming

Is this another high variance monster or is some playtime and a decent win a vague possibility for people only willing to invest less than £600000 on 40p spins to get a bit of kickback?

Is this another high variance monster or is some playtime and a decent win a vague possibility for people only willing to invest less than £600000 on 40p spins to get a bit of kickback?
As always Chops, waiting to hear your take on the game... which will more than likely not be x5000 on your first feature! It’s quite a mild base game with a reasonably frequent feature that can go bonkers but I’m sure you’ll have plenty of flannel on the games ups and downs!

'Plenty of flannel'? Me? Never!

I find the mere suggestion deeply offensive :D

I'll probably give it a go for a video, I do wish you'd stop doing these timed exclusives though.

It’s been on the BTG Game Server for a few days. I wasn’t impressed - it’s a bit dull, and not as good as the Megaways variant. It’s basically Diamond Mine.

So that’s why Kim was playing on Rizk yesterday. I didn’t see him play this latest BTG slot I can’t play because he keeps playing the same boring crap on his streams and turned it off.

@Big Time Gaming

Care to explain what happened in my bonus @ 1:38ish
Im no expert, but that dont look right, haha

Edit: for anyone wondering.
Scatter puts me to x5, wich is supposed to give me +3 spins, wich it does.
Then for some reason i jump to x6 and get another spin.
Then the slot just takes away all the spins.
And that aint right :D

Last edited:
Still spinning away..

Dont know if they have it in PR-mode or something. Because basegame is paying really well,
up to €110 from €20 mainly from basegame. 20p spins.

Game is not done tho.
Had a mystery box in bonus reveal a scatter - Did not count
4 basegame hits (that ive seen) that did not count.

Now those could just be visual glitches, but it seems they shipped an unfinished product much like with final countdown and all the glitches/bugs that slot had on release.

Still spinning away..

Dont know if they have it in PR-mode or something. Because basegame is paying really well,
up to €110 from €20 mainly from basegame. 20p spins.

Game is not done tho.
Had a mystery box in bonus reveal a scatter - Did not count
4 basegame hits (that ive seen) that did not count.

Now those could just be visual glitches, but it seems they shipped an unfinished product much like with final countdown and all the glitches/bugs that slot had on release.
The BTG rep has done his plug, he’s now off to paint chipmonkz nails and do nickslots eyebrows. In other words don’t hold your breath for a reply

@Big Time Gaming

Care to explain what happened in my bonus @ 1:38ish
Im no expert, but that dont look right, haha

Edit: for anyone wondering.
Scatter puts me to x5, wich is supposed to give me +3 spins, wich it does.
Then for some reason i jump to x6 and get another spin.
Then the slot just takes away all the spins.
And that aint right :D

Actually, check back at about 0.55 when you got your second scatter, should have taken you to x5 at that point and added 3 spins!!! It appears it did add spins but didn't move you up the scale to display x5.
I assume you got a 4-scatter trigger and started at x3, so perhaps the graphics didn't like that! I think it gave you the correct amount of FS in the end, but the graphics are out of kilter with each other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back