Miky Tysons 4 year old daughter dies yesterday.

lauram

Dormant account
This is a very upsetting story so young she was only 4. My heart goes out to the family.

Mike Tyson's four-year-old daughter died last night (26.05.09) after accidentally strangling herself.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Link Removed (invalid URL)

This is so sad....and I saw an AP article where they not only went into the details about his daughter's death, but also went into his horrid history of drug abuse and etc....why can't they leave well enough alone...this is a hard enough time for Mike and his family as it is...

Link Removed (invalid URL)

this is the part they could and should have left out...it's totally irrelevant to the story. :mad:

The modest house where his daughter was injured contrasts starkly with the lavish lifestyle Tyson had through his tumultuous years of boxing, when he spent tens of millions of dollars and says he had millions more stolen from him by unscrupulous associates.

During two years at the height of his career, he earned $140 millionbut he filed for Chapter 11 protection in U.S. Bankruptcy Court in 2003.

He has been promoting a new documentary about his life and told The New York Times earlier this month he had been sober for 15 months after years of drug and alcohol abuse.

I dont know who I am, he told the newspaper. That might sound stupid. I really have no idea. All my life Ive been drinking and drugging and partying, and all of a sudden this comes to a stop.

Tyson first began boxing in a facility for juvenile delinquents in upstate New York at the age of 12. Eight years later, he became the youngest heavyweight champion ever when he knocked out Trevor Berbick in 1986. But in 1990, he was defeated by James Buster Douglas in one of the biggest upsets in boxing history, and soon after was convicted of raping a beauty pageant contestant in Indianapolis.

Tyson, who still denies he raped the woman, served three years in prison.

A few years later, he served three months in jail for beating up two men after a minor car crash in suburban Washington.

As his career continued, so did his bizarre behavior. He bit off a piece of Evander Holyfields ear during a boxing match and once threatened to eat the children of heavyweight champion Lennox Lewis.

Although Tysons children had lived in their unassuming neighborhood for several years, he purchased a separate home in the tony Phoenix suburb of Paradise Valley in 2005 for $2.1 million, selling it two years later for $2.3 million.

In November 2007, Tyson spent 24 hours in Maricopa Countys Tent City jail after pleading guilty to one count of cocaine possession and one misdemeanor count of driving under the influence. Police found the drug when they pulled over Tysons car after he left a Scottsdale night club.

According to police, Tyson said after his arrest that he bought cocaine whenever I can get my hands on it.

At Tysons sentencing hearing, nearly a year after the arrest, his attorney David Chesnoff said his client had taken 29 drug tests without a relapse and was attending Alcoholic Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous meetings.

Tyson had become an example of how a person overcomes problems with drugs, a violent past and poor upbringing, Chesnoff said.

Hes tried his hardest, his attorney said, despite coming from almost impossible beginnings.

Associated Press writers Bob Baum and Terry Tang contributed to this report.

This is so sad....and I saw an AP article where they not only went into the details about his daughter's death, but also went into his horrid history of drug abuse and etc....why can't they leave well enough alone...this is a hard enough time for Mike and his family as it is...

Totally agree, this mans daughter just died, who the hell cares about anything else.

It makes me think how precious both my daughters are.

My thoughts are sincerely with the family.

Doesn't take long for something terrible to happen. Those of us with little people running through our homes, don't forget to give that extra looksee or shoutout, it may help save someone you love.

My Condolences go out to the "Tyson" family for the lose of their Little Angel!
It's so sad to hear this stuff about the little one's in our lives.
It's a terrible tragedy for anyone to take.
God Bless The Tyson Family.

Now if they could just stick to the fact of this case and what happened to this little angel would be nice. Instead if left the door wide open for the reporters to dig up things from the past. This family has been through enough the public is begging the press to please just stick with facts and leave the rest of old news alone.

Anything like this can happen within a flash of a second. I many years ago had just purchased my dream home. The 3rd upper floor was still being finished, grandma and grandpa came to visit, upon them leaving one of my little ones said their goodbyes and took off to play. Few moments later i thought i should check on him, normally in his room with his other brother playing. Not so this time he had made his way to the 3rd floor. Much to my horror as i looked into the room he was on top of table leaning against the screen window looking out.
I raced and caught him just as his weight had pushed part of the screen out.
After that the whole house was redone hardly any light could get in, windows blocked. Just after that there was another cause for alarm with the house.
That was it. This was not my dream house as i thought. It was more like my horror house, sold within the week and moved on out.
This is the reasons moms are so tired we tend to sleep with one eye open.

Our thoughts are with the Tyson family.

laura

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back