MicroGaming System's Software Suspicious Random Generation????

We appreciate all that MG has done for us, but at the same time we need to consider the best options for our customers.

PWC & MG has worked well with us in providing satisfactory service for our customers.

We certainly are not out to taint anyone's reputation...what we do intend to do however is upgrade our systems so that they may be at optimum level for our members.

mp manager,

The nature and tone of your current posts are, IMO, a departure from the nature, tone and accusations leveled in the press release yesterday and after the Microgaming's response to it.

Please understand that no one here is pointing any fingers, we just want the truth. No politics or artful dodger responses. Either Sunnygroup or M.G.issued a worldwide press release that is false.

Due to extremely serious nature of the accusations leveled by SunnyGroup that MG was/is tampering with the software and that PWC was considering dropping Microgaming audit reviews, I think we all need to find out who's telling the right story.

Sunny says they terminated the agreement and MG says they terminated the agreement. A mutual split it was not! Can't be both.
Pretty simple, someone is lying!

If a mistake was made, somebody needs to print a retraction along with an explanation. It won't just go away at this point. I'd be real careful not to underestimate the gambling public on this.

I've begun a new topic section "Sunny Group Q&A" to post specific questions that anyone has concerning the Sunny Group.

~b

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back