Microgaming slots vs RTG slots

You have a larger bankroll than myself, curious to see if you tried something similar with higher amounts.

I played at Bodog the other day... started with about 120 (Comps from previous play) - apparently they are not subject to wagering or max cashout :)

Well i dont take much screenies these days... I hit 1700 on crystal waters - 10 buck bet... played triple Toucan cant remember what my win was though, hit 3600 on Diamond Dozen on a 20 buck bet... im yet to see a high win vs. the amount wagered >> like over 5k, but im sure i will... RTG's variance is not hectic... Im starting to play lower variance games...IMO the Variance games are not worth your while... in the long run at least... you can get a decent hit every now and again on a low bet, but the majority of the time u spin blanks and that is so not fun... but the hits at Bodog were more than decent enuff for me ... so im happy

Played at Black diamond last week - No Dep Offer... just playing scary rich 1 and 2, i managed to up my balance to 7k :) ... lol but theres a max cashout on the chip ... but anyways the wagering was easy - only issue is they accept moneybookers ONLY (at least on my screen)...

If i do get nice hits, i will definately capture a screenie and post

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back