New Slot Announcement Microgaming Lost Vegas

Is there a clone of this slot already out there? I see elements of Terminator 2/Happy Holidays but I don't recall playing a slot like this one where you can play two different versions.

I will try to break down this promo video. :thumbsup:

This 243 way game has 2 ways to play it. It is like 2 games in one, survivors and zombies. From the looks of it, survivors is low variance and zombies is high variance! This is exiting. :cheerleader:

Survivors has 2 features, zombie fist of cash that will award a random bonus and free spins. In free spins you get 25 AKQJ10 symbols. After each spin you get whatever you won (don’t think there is a multiplier) + whatever AKQJ10 is cashed for 20% of your bet each. By doing so the number of your 25 available is reduced and when you have cashed them all free spins end.

In zombies you get the blackout bonus feature that is like the T2 T-800 vision bonus. And you have free spins that don’t know how they work but with their stacked wilds you easily get 6 times bigger wins than the survivors free spins!! :eek:

Something of T2 here ... marginally better from the preview that the rest of the bollocks they have produced lately .... but still nothing amazing by the looks of it.

MG really have lost that creative edge and seem to be really struggling for any kind of inspiration. :confused:

Can't wait for Dunover's review on this one.....should be more fun than the actual game....says a lot when the reviews are better than the games!!

Okay now this one looks interesting and will defiantly be trying this out, most likely on the zombie mode.

And the point of this release is.....?

So it's got pretty little zombie pictures and a rock soundtrack. What happened to the notion of letting the players win occasionally?

Companies have forgotten that it's supposed to be give and take, not just take. This kind of low-variance crap makes me want to stick on Night of the Living Dead and save myself £50 in the process.

Nice one, MG :clap:

Lost Vegas - 200 features in free play - 100 survivors & 100 zombies

Old Attachment (Invalid)

Old Attachment (Invalid)

Survivors & Zombies comparison chart.png

Release date is supposedly 5th of October. Maybe Dunover knows for sure?

I only found it available one place for testing in free play,
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
(just leave the fields blank and click ok).

Last edited:
Wow this game really sucks, had over 800 spins at 3.00 a spin only once did I see more than 25x bet.
only triggered the free spins once too but it hung on loading feature and it was reset after reloading the page.

first 3 free spins paid me all less than 5xstake.. FUCK MICROGAMING

It took me a moment to get that - I thought "wow - 3 spins, each paying less than 5x! Talk about high standards" ...then I realised, you meant 3 "free spin features" :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back