microgaming italy so poor

There seems to be an alarming move toward Playtech. Paddy Power and Boyle Sports and Coral were once IGT and now have Playtech. Now Ladbrokes. Let's connect them together - 4 large UK/Ireland bookmakers firms changed to Playtech. William Hill and Betfred already had. There has to be a reason, and that reason must be money. More profit from Playtech games? I personally don't like most Playtech games and don't trust the bad terms associated with Playtech sites, although the big bookmakers don't have jackpot instalments and pay out in 1 day. I would be interested to know why all the 'big boys' seem to have changed to Playtech.

Are William Hill not going back to MG?

...I really cant see why they chose Playtech it baffles me

This one is a bit different. According to press reports, Ladbrokes went to Playtech to bolster certain parts of the business where they felt they were lagging behind. I'm guessing the (financially!!) successful Will Hill/Playtech JV influenced the decision.

So Laddies have gone down a similar road, even to the extent where they have bought parts of the marketing business (The Nation Traffic) and it will be "...managed by a highly experienced marketing team, with a proven track record of driving digital revenues, particularly using Playtech software". It's therefore logical Playtech's platform would be put to use.

yes simmo and by all accounts William hill bought out of their deal with playtech so they could sign up deals with microgaming and other companies to take their business forward, got to wonder why William hill realised microgaming is something they wanted yet Ladbrokes seem to be going other way

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back