Microgaming Games For February

rainmaker

I'm not a penguin

Microgaming.jpg

MICROGAMING ANNOUNCES TWO NEW GAMES FOR FEBRUARY 2013​

ISLE OF MAN – Microgaming www.microgaming.co.uk, the world’s largest provider of online gaming software, is announcing the launch of two exciting new games, for February.

Starlight Kiss is a five reel, 243 way video slot, and provides a special treat for Valentine gamers. This romantic game will seduce players into a world of roses and expensive chocolates, with the allure of winning breath-taking rewards.

Among the winning opportunities is the Romance Bonus feature, which is triggered by three bonus symbols and can deliver up to ten time multipliers. In this feature, players must select three out of ten romantic elements to generate as many coins and hearts as possible to fill the on-screen Romance Meter. By selecting the perfect combination, players can take their winnings to a whole new level and attain the prizes they fully desire.

Starlight Kiss will be available on Microgaming’s Viper and Flash platforms.

Jason and the Golden Fleece is an adventure-rich five reel, 25 pay line slot. The game portrays the Greek tale of a young leader Jason, who sets out on a quest to find the Golden Fleece of a magical ram, in order to claim the throne. All of the elements of this heroic myth are perfectly illustrated through the wonderful characters and colourful graphics in the game.

The slot contains a wealth of winning opportunities, with wild and scatter symbols that can trigger up to ten free spins. In addition, as players follow Jason on his journey to retrieve the Golden Fleece, they will face a series of rewarding tasks through a trail bonus feature. In total, the game contains six bonus games, offering players continual entertainment and ample opportunities to win big.

Jason and the Golden Fleece will be available on Microgaming’s Viper and Flash platforms.

Cheers for the heads up! :thumbsup:

And...

This romantic game will seduce players into a world of roses and expensive chocolates, with the allure of winning breath-taking rewards.
By selecting the perfect combination, players can take their winnings to a whole new level and attain the prizes they fully desire.

:lolup:

Who WRITES THIS STUFF!?? Seriously.

Cheers for the heads up! :thumbsup:

And...

:lolup:

Who WRITES THIS STUFF!?? Seriously.

ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..............Yet ANOTHER IR/TSII/TFROL clone................:(

I guess the idea is that with Valentines day coinciding with the release month you don't take their wife/girlfriend to the movies/fancy restaurant but treat them to a night of playing through a bonus on Starlight Kiss! :axeman:

Lemmie tell ya, the BF would rather 100 to play and a pizza than a dinner out :D

Don't tell me, we will be presented in February with screenshots of 4 (my guess here) reels of climbing roses in a Wild Desire-style feature. We will get the 'Box of Chocs' 10 freespin feature at 5x pay. Then we will get 15 freespins whereby a Cupid's arrow will randomly fire a 2 or 3x multiplier (or both for 6x) into any winning combinations. Then we will get the 20 rolling-reels 'candlelit meal' feature. Lastly we will have the 25 spins 'enagement ring' feature whereby if a sparkling ring lands on the centre reel, the light sparkling can illuminate (randomly of course but usually reels 3 and 5 lol) other symbols turning them wild.

If it any of this is correct I'll fall about laughing AS I HAVE NOT SEEN, PLAYED OR EVEN HEARD A DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF THIS SLOT YET as I type this.:D

Don't tell me, we will be presented in February with screenshots of 4 (my guess here) reels of climbing roses in a Wild Desire-style feature. We will get the 'Box of Chocs' 10 freespin feature at 5x pay. Then we will get 15 freespins whereby a Cupid's arrow will randomly fire a 2 or 3x multiplier (or both for 6x) into any winning combinations. Then we will get the 20 rolling-reels 'candlelit meal' feature. Lastly we will have the 25 spins 'enagement ring' feature whereby if a sparkling ring lands on the centre reel, the light sparkling can illuminate (randomly of course but usually reels 3 and 5 lol) other symbols turning them wild.

If it any of this is correct I'll fall about laughing AS I HAVE NOT SEEN, PLAYED OR EVEN HEARD A DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF THIS SLOT YET as I type this.:D

ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..............Yet ANOTHER IR/TSII/TFROL clone................:(

Actually, it isn't even remotely like IR, TS or TFR

Link Removed (Old/Invalid)

The Romance bonus looks great.
Presumably there's some kind of Honeymoon Congratulations animation if you hit 5 wilds during free spins?

What i'm worried about would be logging in the next day and getting the 'Divorce feature' where Microgaming sucks down half your account :D

The Romance bonus looks great.
Presumably there's some kind of Honeymoon Congratulations animation if you hit 5 wilds during free spins?

What i'm worried about would be logging in the next day and getting the 'Divorce feature' where Microgaming sucks down half your account :D

Oh, don't worry. They just dock your pay automatically in perpetuity :D

Actually, it isn't even remotely like IR, TS or TFR

Link Removed (Old/Invalid)

We can't tell that from your video link. It doesn't go in to the freespin features in detail, although admittedly it looks less like a TSII or IR clone than I thought. It is a clone though, there is a recent new MG slot that plays eactly the same, I'm sure someone will point out which one it is.

I see the couple kissing in the romance feature for about 3000 coins - how much do you win if they 'go all the way' :D:D:D

Jason and the Golden Fleece

The slot contains a wealth of winning opportunities, with wild and scatter symbols that can trigger up to ten free spins. In addition, as players follow Jason on his journey to retrieve the Golden Fleece, they will face a series of rewarding tasks through a trail bonus feature. In total, the game contains six bonus games, offering players continual entertainment and ample opportunities to win big.

I'm calling it now, I bet its a Great Galaxy Grab clone.

Looking forward to playing Starlight Kiss! The graphics remind me more of Sugar Mumma than Immmortal Romance.

I'm really hoping it's not a clone of IR/TS2 though :rolleyes:

There are 4 new slot available on the 32red flash but when they load i keep getting an error 2. 32red are looking into this for me.

Is anybody else having this problem?

Strange, why would they be there so early and even attempt to load.

Chat told me they could get three of the four slots to load at there end so they are saying they should be live.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back