New Slot Announcement Micro Knights by Elk Studios

bamberfishcake

MM
I had another go and it kept taking money for about 30 spins then big win, then same again and again, kept propping the balance until the free spins dropped....nothing outrageous but nice to see the big wild.....

Screenshot 2020-02-28 at 18.40.54.png

Screenshot 2020-02-28 at 18.41.26.png

Screenshot 2020-02-28 at 18.41.37.png

Edit: Anyone know if the wilds count towards the meter? Following this a few more dropped in but not enough to make the bell ding.

Harry_BKK

Dormant account
I had another go and it kept taking money for about 30 spins then big win, then same again and again, kept propping the balance until the free spins dropped....nothing outrageous but nice to see the big wild.....

View attachment 124160

View attachment 124159

View attachment 124158

Edit: Anyone know if the wilds count towards the meter? Following this a few more dropped in but not enough to make the bell ding.

Organic wilds count once for every cluster they are part of. However, any added Wilds like through the Super Size or Extra Wilds flag features do not contribute to the meter.

That's the impression I had.

bamberfishcake

MM
Organic wilds count once for every cluster they are part of. However, any added Wilds like through the Super Size or Extra Wilds flag features do not contribute to the meter.

That's the impression I had.

Actually Harry i may have been mistaken. I was distracted by the kids and grabbed the screenie then went away from my pc. Looking at the screenshot i won an extra £4 so wonder if it did fill the meter and played out but i have a feeling I may have missed what actually happened. I may have had another feature, in hindsight.

Greigssy

Is it just me or does every Elk slot look good and plays well on release then turns to crap fairly quickly ,like Equador Gold etc.
5 days of losses,sub 10x bonuses and today it takes £50 on 0.20 without raising a flag or getting bonus.
Another one to be avoided and back to Bonanza.

ternur

Destroying castles in the sky
webby
CAG
mm3
I am trying to find out what song is played in the bonus round. Could you please listen to it and post the title if you recognize it. Thanks a mil! :)

The FS start at 04:12 in the video.

The text goes like: "We are faithful knights fighting for survival"
You forgot to tag @ternur , if anyone knows it's him :D
Absolutely right, if anyone it will be him. :D

Hah. It took me about a month to notice this. How's that for awareness of you surroundings :laugh:

And in the end have no clue what the song is. :drink: